Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new club on long island called twilo...

scoob-e

I'm sort of glad that they opened up a new place for all you cracked out cheeze balls to hang out at. It'll keep you out of the city. I'm from Long Island and anyone who thinks that any club on LI could provide any sort of entertainment deserves to hang out here. As for me, I'll keep making the hour long drive into NYC for real lights and beats.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most LI clubs are wack but you can't say it isn't a pain in the ass trecking to the city every weekend. I think any club half decent for LI is a convienant if you just wanna step out of the house for some beats and drinks. Some of you seem to forget that many DJ's from EXIT, Factory etc. come from either LI or Queens.:updown:

Originally posted by tiggergrl09

I'm sort of glad that they opened up a new place for all you cracked out cheeze balls to hang out at. It'll keep you out of the city. I'm from Long Island and anyone who thinks that any club on LI could provide any sort of entertainment deserves to hang out here. As for me, I'll keep making the hour long drive into NYC for real lights and beats.

Lmao!!!

Hey all, I lived in SF for the past year and a half and never saw a DJ e anywhere out there, especially at 1015 or any of the respected events, and I also spent the last , month of the summer in Ibiza and never once heard anyone make mention of SUPERSTAR DJ Domink Filope...whoever he is. On an island full of world class DJ's...I reckon him not to be one of the. If they are gonna try and use the name and make it like the old days...why not use the DJ's...How bout S&D, PvD, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler. Whoever is doing this night....if you want to be taken seriously...put some serious DJ's in the booth!

Not only does a cheesy Long Island club have the nerve to call itself Twilo, but the place is about the size of my bedroom. It's in Island park at 39-42 Long Beach Rd. It was previously called Club Deep. They closed because they had absolutely no business. It's an 18 and over Party promoted by Brian Speed.

WTF - isn't Twilo a registered name? The club might be closed but there is still a record label Twilo, plus shop, etc....so they can't just steal that name.

There can only be one Twilo, and it was at West on 27th, between 10 and 11th Avenues! Ah, the good ole days...

Digweed at 9am on the Phazon, the intensity of the crowd, the kryogenefix...

honestly.. that place is the worst club on the face of the planet..

but as for the whole twilo name bullshit.. i'd almost love to see another club open using the name that was good.. people need to get over the fact that its just a name.. is it really that big a deal if another club uses the name(aside from the obvious legal complications)

if another club opened up on long island called vinyl would everyone lose it?

probably not...

Originally posted by raver_mania

When I said "there can only be one club named Twilo", it was only in jest...I would LOVE for another club to open up with that name provided it was a good place, with great music, and an awesome vibe.

that wasn't directed at you personally bro.. just what i keep hearing in general :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd check it out.... just out of pure curiosity.... They are having a halloween party on the 26th that I'm sure will not be as crowded or cracked out as sound factory's halloween party last year!....

I am gonna go. I'll be the hot female cop in the vinyl bootie shorts!

lol!