Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any DJ Rap

nitro449

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

rap is crap

yeah....there's a total lacking of understanding here with this one.

But anyways, she's actually played the first Jungle live set that I attended (and she wasn't even on the bill, no less).

I saw her that first time at Bowery Ball room opening up for BT. She wasn't bad, i thought. And I also saw her at the World of Drum and Bass. She did well there, I think...some good dark techstep topped off with some nice jump-up.

But yeah, she's pretty cool, and she's cute ('cept in those stank nasty CK ads). Not the best DJ out there but she can carry her own weight.

And Nitro, I've seen you inquire into Dnb a bit. Kickin' it since birth or newbie? I know Mugwump and thehacker here are also Dnb fans. Check them for some nice healthy input as well.

I like her a lot.

Everything I've heard and read about her points to her being a postive influence in DnB. She's involved in a all the big DnB nights in England, promoting and playing, she's on the road all the time as a positive influence and spokesperson for not only DnB but the whole scene.

I've never heard that she had been in Playboy before. She is beautiful though.