Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOEY's Friday Nights...

Diana

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by drama

How is it? Has anyone been there lately? I think a couple of my friends are going this Friday and I was just looking for some opinions...

Here is my opinion, your a fucking stalker!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bumparella

that it's improved some. I think I may be there as well on Friday. Hopefully some of the 60 year old men in tights will be gone!

:D :D

anyone looking to go on friday send me an email by friday afternoon and i will put u guys on my guest list. the party will be the best party in NJ in no time.

Also, send me an email if u guys are interested in going to World on Saturday. We reopened this past weekend after the tragedy and things went well.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

anyone looking to go on friday send me an email by friday afternoon and i will put u guys on my guest list. the party will be the best party in NJ in no time.

Also, send me an email if u guys are interested in going to World on Saturday. We reopened this past weekend after the tragedy and things went well.

sorry about that my email is sergiot@brm.com

Originally posted by saleen351

Here is my opinion, your a fucking stalker!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

SALEEN.... WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH DRAMA??? OH... Let me guess she is just one of the hundreds of women you have resentment towards for not giving you the time of day, right?

Get over yourself!! What did you miss the boat to Miami? Have fun in your MUSTANG listening to Diamond Girl... You'll fit right in!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

SALEEN.... WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH DRAMA??? OH... Let me guess she is just one of the hundreds of women you have resentment towards for not giving you the time of day, right?

Get over yourself!! What did you miss the boat to Miami? Have fun in your MUSTANG listening to Diamond Girl... You'll fit right in!

That is sooo funny, I donwloaded, Diamondgirl yesterday, def a classic, oh I must state that I never started with drama she attacked me first, so now go back and start posting under your other name , bashincunt #3...

Originally posted by saynotodrama

LOL!!!! Thanks sweetie!

I asked someone ONCE if I knew who he was and he has turned that into me stalking him. I guess it has been so long since a female actually ackowledged his existence on this planet that he got a little ahead of himself....

Saleen....

I do not need to stalk anyone - that might be your tactic of pursuit, but that is not my style...........especially since I would rather NOT be subjected to your low class, ignorant views on life. On top of that - you are not that easy on the eyes.

Yes, I might have asked if you were going to be at Tempts one of the nights that I was going to already be there, but that was just so you could meet ME and I could prevent any of the pathetic trash that I knew you would talk about how no one wants you to see what they look like...

Why don't you just give up on ever trying to prove a point here - are you having a problem realizing that NO ONE RESPECTS What you have to say...................talk about not taking a hint.....