Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations DRAMA....

Originally posted by saynotodrama

You have officially been called a Cunt by Saleen!!! You're one of us now! Don't get too upset. I promise, this, along with other heartbreaks and tragedies will pass in time. You will get over it ...trust me, WE DID!! It DOES take time though. If you feel the need to talk, please DO NOT hesitate to send me a PM... I am here for you!! If you're at Joey's on Friday, we can also chat there... In the back of the club you'll see a sign: COUNSELING FOR VICTIMS OF SALEEN. Looking forward to meeting you!

With Love and Deepest Thoughts of Sorrow,

SayNo

CAN I CALL HER A CUNT TOO? PLEASE!!!!:confused: :confused:

HOLD UP GIRLS ITS NOT CAT FIGHT WITHOUT ME!

Drama, let me get this one for ya.....

First of all model-no I don't thinks so unless your the before shot for Jenny Craig! Is your theme song. "I'm too sexy" yeah RIGHT SAID FRED!

whats up bro your posts are classless but even more pathetic they are so weak. Its obvious you have no skills which is why you result to empty death threats. Here's some advice take my class on sarchasm-inquire within the bitch crew they'll sign you up-but hey leave your zuitsuit at home!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thetruthteller

:smoke:

SALEEN, I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT I'D ADVISE YOU TO KEEP YOU STUPID ASS COMMENTS ABOUT DRAMA TO YOURSELF. DON'T TAKE THIS THREAT AS IF IT WERE FROM ME, BECAUSE SHE'LL FUCK YOU UP!

:blown:

OR

:knife:

AND THIS IS FROM ME

:bigfinger

Ut oh another new name on the board this gets funner every day..Listen buddy I never said shit about the broad until she started with me, so until she apologizes and stops bashing me I'll say what ever the fuck I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it!!!! Now get off the sauce you fucking juice head!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thetruthteller

:smoke:

SALEEN, I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT I'D ADVISE YOU TO KEEP YOU STUPID ASS COMMENTS ABOUT DRAMA TO YOURSELF. DON'T TAKE THIS THREAT AS IF IT WERE FROM ME, BECAUSE SHE'LL FUCK YOU UP!

:blown:

OR

:knife:

AND THIS IS FROM ME

:bigfinger

Thanks babe! Do I know you?:huh:

Originally posted by saleen351

Ut oh another new name on the board this gets funner every day..Listen buddy I never said shit about the broad until she started with me, so until she apologizes and stops bashing me I'll say what ever the fuck I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it!!!! Now get off the sauce you fucking juice head!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL!!! Apologize to you.....for WHAT - telling you the truth! Listen, Buddy - I am not the only one on this board that has negative things to say to you, so YOU must be the one with the problem, not ME! Are you just that STUPID that you have not figured that out yet.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what the fuck is wrong with you saleen do you not have friends cause you obviosly dont have a girlfriend. i hope one or more of these girls sees you out and has their boyfriends or just friends kick the shit out of you and while your down i hope all the girls kick the shit out of you while your laying on the grond bloody and if you keep fuckin with drama i might personally have to do it just cause she is a good friend of mine or just for annoying the hell out of everyone on this board so take your ass to florida like you said and leave all of us alone asshole( soory for the profanity people just getting angry with this homo