Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Extra Extra!

meng

Beautiful. Thanks for the feedback....that's all I wanted...a simple head nod will do.......:D

The intro(or first track) is Way Out West-Intensify Pt. 1. I love that track....you should love it too! j/k

If you don't dig it, you don't dig it.......thanks mimid!

Here's the tracklisting:

1.Way Out West-Intensify Pt.1

2.Secret Society-Stolen

3.Peace Division-Body & Soul

4.Highland-Reinforced

5.Bedrock-Voices Pt.1

6.Hamel-Close-The quadrant mix

7.Bill hamel pres. Innate and Andy Moor-Barotek-Blackwatch Threshold Dub

8.Sean Cusick-Paraiso Obscuro

9.Yunus- 70 watts

10.Peace Division pres. Dark Daze-Lottie's Vogue

11.DJ Gogo-Adyssa

12.New Order-Crystal-Bedrock Dub

13.Hazed-Disconnected

check it out.......give me some feedback......I want to know what you guys think....thanks.....

You know, I wasn't sure about the Sean Cusick track because it gets so down and nasty that I wasn't sure if it actually fit after the two chilled-out Hamel tracks.....I actually thought about taking it out.....but after listening to a rough draft of the mix a few times, I thought that it was actually a bad-ass idea.....It actually felt good to me to go from chilling to dark, deep and dirty.....

You know....about Voices......I just bought that record :)

I've only been spinning progressive for about 6 months and I hadn't even heard the song before......I know I have to be carefeul with the tracks I put on a new mix because look what happened with my first mix, 'Transcendental".....some of the songs were up to 2 years old like "Heaven Scent" and "The Baguio Track".......the records I mixed in Transcendental were my first batch of progressive records I ever bought....

Before that I just spun breaks.........now I look at the year on the label of the record all the time to make sure I'm spinning current tracks.......But I just HAD to put Voices on this mix because I fell in love with it immediately.......and it happens to be the only other song on this mix that actually has a "blow up" in it next to Intensify.......

Regardless.....thanks for the thoughts......this thread did need a little kick in the arse....

Who's going to the Ale House tonight? :D I'm down with some wings and bourbon!

p.s.- Is anyone here as in love with Peace Division as much as I am?......they just "vibe" like that.....

um? am I the only one that think the Ale House system isn't really all that?, I mean, for a bar it's pretty good but whatever .. the last few times I've been there, the muzik selection wasn't my cup of tea, trance is not my forte' .. oh well? I just go there for the cheap drinks, the overcrowdedness, the cigarette burning, and best of all .. the sloppyness ... :)

btw Sean, Disconnected is a defenite winner

who cares if there are some tracks that have been on every compilation within the last five months. IMO it's all about the skill of the mixing, technique, vibe, and direction of a mix. Dated tracks mean nothing .....

Danny, I thought you would recognize a joke when you heard one, bro......you really think that I would be serious about the sound system at The Ale House?.....C'mon, bro!....I know you don't know me that well but C"MON!!!!!

Give me some credit!

:D

by the way...as soon as the Dolphins game is over, I'll be at the Ale House with my wings, whiskey, and cue stick.......puttin' the quarters down....takin' them down one by one.....

....and thanks for the comments on Disconnected.....I appreciate the feedback!...I'm still getting that CD out to as many people as possible......trying really hard to get a residency somewhere......Pod, you gotta get that CD back bro!