Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the ladies

nitro449

Unless you can provide examples proving otherwise I have to agree with Sistatrixie. I don't know what it is about men, I think mother nature gave us men because dealing with them prepares us for motherhood! But at least our children will grow up and leave the house someday!

Originally posted by sistatrixie

what do you mean by everything? Give some examples.

Do ya think that maybe it could just be RESPONSIBLE not paranoid?

here's an example...everytime I go out with my friends she always thinks that ther is another girl in the equation. She get's all jelious. Do you guys think it's insecurity or is it just me?

Does she have reason to be jealous? Did you ever cheat on her? Maybe she is just insecure about herself. I think it is also more of a trust issue. I always say, without trust, you cannot have a relationship and I totally believe that is true. How long have you and her been together? She could have also had bad past experiences where other guys cheated so maybe she thinks all men will.

Originally posted by nitro449

here's an example...everytime I go out with my friends she always thinks that ther is another girl in the equation. She get's all jelious. Do you guys think it's insecurity or is it just me?

I would have to agree with lollib. If she in insecure with herself or jealous of someone else, paranoia would insue. Trust is the key word. Without it, there isn't anything at all...