Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the fuck am i supposed to do???

echostar

Originally posted by trancend

my wisdom teeth are growing in and theres this piece of gum, like dangling....do i rip it off or play with it till it falls off

i had that same shit a while back... i was in the same position as you not knowing what to do... i just played with it and then out of nowhere i realized that i didnt have it anymore, i didnt know if it fell out or what, but i suggest not ripping it out, just play with it and give it some time besides it gives u somethign to do in class.. :D

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

i had that same shit a while back... i was in the same position as you not knowing what to do... i just played with it and then out of nowhere i realized that i didnt have it anymore, i didnt know if it fell out or what, but i suggest not ripping it out, just play with it and give it some time besides it gives u somethign to do in class.. :D

peace out

gianni

haha thats exactly what happened to me...and when i realized it wasnt there anymore, i kinda missed it...lol

ohhhhh mannnnnn! that sux u betta go get them removed asap they could f**k up your whole mouth of teeth by moving them around. I remember when i had mine done. 4 in a row awake. They dig in a rip them out and you feel it boy threw your whole skull and then they stich u up. Sorry 4 the visuals but its better u have it done asap so they don't get worse:) :) :)