Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men Are All Talk And No Cock!!!!!!

bluegirl

Originally posted by gmccookny

yea, go411

I'm so intrigued by tantric sex, the 6 hour orgasm, or something like that..Sting is into it. It must take a lot of will power and self-control...

sometimes all i need is foreplay... sometimes just walking into victoria's secret, and my secret's exposed!!!

:laugh:

you sure about that one?

last i heard sting talk about it.. it was 6 hour sex.. not 6 hour "orgasm"

Originally posted by gmccookny

yea, go411

I'm so intrigued by tantric sex, the 6 hour orgasm, or something like that..Sting is into it. It must take a lot of will power and self-control...

sometimes all i need is foreplay... sometimes just walking into victoria's secret, and my secret's exposed!!!

:laugh:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: guys guys when will you learn ....

Originally posted by PFloyd40

you sure about that one?

last i heard sting talk about it.. it was 6 hour sex.. not 6 hour "orgasm"

now that i think about it and his interview at the lush castle of his in Dropshire..... RIGHT, PFLOYD, it was 6 hour sex.... he said it's all about rising and falling, getting in sync with your partner, not just pounding it away like some meatheadz do

;)

People who usually talk a lot of shit usually have somesort inferiority complex or need to prove it... like people pretend to have money drive the illest cars and rock the corniest expensive outfits and rock the most ridiculously long chains... 99.9% of the time these are the guys that are broke... same would go with any other subject/topic.. guy starts ranting and raving about how ill he is bed, how he was blessed with a horse dick and the stamina of a gold medal athlete. chances are he has tic tac sized dick, prolly cant even pleasure himself and lasts about a pump maybe two on a good day... IMO...

Those who talk to much, have nothing to say...

you can apply this theory IMO to almost anything.