Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys and 2 girls?????

SPYGIRL3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to my knowledge it is every mans fantasy to be involved in a threesome consisting of themselves and two slamming women. I personally would love it. I dont know if I would be more excited over getting with two women at once or having the pleasure of getting them off multiple times. More than likely it would have to be the latter.

Originally posted by urallge

to my knowledge it is every mans fantasy to be involved in a threesome consisting of themselves and two slamming women. I personally would love it. I dont know if I would be more excited over getting with two women at once or having the pleasure of getting them off multiple times. More than likely it would have to be the latter.

I meant more so along the lines of watching, not really being involed with them.......

Originally posted by urallge

Goddamn- I think I'm in luuuuv.... :drunk:;)

(Welcome back!)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hmmm...As people stare at you funny....Sir do you some help finding your way home?????:laugh: :laugh:

...well, nothing to say against some "home-play", right :D

Damn spygirl, I wish one some of the guys would actually share some light on your issue though (cause it always makes me wonder...and I hate when it gets to the point where smoke is coming out of my ears)

Originally posted by flying_high

...well, nothing to say against some "home-play", right :D

Damn spygirl, I wish one some of the guys would actually share some light on your issue though (cause it always makes me wonder...and I hate when it gets to the point where smoke is coming out of my ears)

I don't think I phrased it right the first time......

Well, about my two men fantasy.

HAHAHAHA!

I have quickly graduated. Yesterday while I was chilling with three of my guys. I made a little joke about when they are going to let me hit that! Wel usually that freaks the guy out and they jut blush and its over but these gyus were like whenever.

Two of them are banging, one of them is iight! I was like whoa! I spent the rest of the nite imagining and fantasizing about what it would be like. I doubt it will happen because if two guys freaked me out TWICE, then three guys would mean about 5 amaretto sours, 4 shots of bacardi limon, 3 shots of 99 bananas, 2 shots of 99 berries, and a blunt.

HAHAHAHHA!

Originally posted by chula22

Well, about my two men fantasy.

HAHAHAHA!

I have quickly graduated. Yesterday while I was chilling with three of my guys. I made a little joke about when they are going to let me hit that! Wel usually that freaks the guy out and they jut blush and its over but these gyus were like whenever.

Two of them are banging, one of them is iight! I was like whoa! I spent the rest of the nite imagining and fantasizing about what it would be like. I doubt it will happen because if two guys freaked me out TWICE, then three guys would mean about 5 amaretto sours, 4 shots of bacardi limon, 3 shots of 99 bananas, 2 shots of 99 berries, and a blunt.

HAHAHAHHA!

We can always go one-on-one!! ;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Drink up baby!!!!!

YEah girl I know!!!!!!!!

Trust me I think about just downing the drinks. BUT>......What happens after the drinks have worn off and everyone wakes up butt-ass naked all over the room?

HAHAHAHA!

YEah girl I know!!!!!!!!

Trust me I think about just downing the drinks. BUT>......What happens after the drinks have worn off and everyone wakes up butt-ass naked all over the room?

HAHAHAHA!

Damn....*rubs eyes* looks around...Where are my clothes!?!?!?!

YEah girl I know!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!

My dear, that same thought has kept me out of some SERIOUS trouble!! Guilty feelings and a sever hangover don't mix very well.

Originally posted by xxlea

My dear, that same thought has kept me out of some SERIOUS trouble!! Guilty feelings and a sever hangover don't mix very well.

Yes I know. I guess I know my answer is NO. but I cant help but play with the idea. It is a great idea!