Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys I May Be headed 4 jail tommorrow read this post cause theres a rat on this board

slyonspromos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mistressbella

That is fucked up it really suck's when a good friend stabs u in the back I know this sounds fucked but u have to stand on ur own ground I dont trust nobody anymore .

while I agree with you that it is f@@ked up when a "friend" stabs you in the back, it is not grounds (I hope) to distrust everyone. It just means that you need to choose your "friends" a little more wisely. It is too easy to make "friends" in clubs, but are they really your friends!!! Most are not. While they may be fun to party with, you could not really trust them with your life (which is in essence what you do when it involves activities that can land you in jail). A better approach is to understand that it takes a very very long time to develop a real friendship and to act accordingly. I believe that there are quite a few people with whom I can truly rely upon not to "back stab" me. Only a small few of them are from the club scene.