Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Pics

WELL WELL LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE......CAN YOU BE JEALOUS.........YUP I THINK SO.......IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF YOURSELF BEC. THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE...POST A PIC OF YOURSELF ....AND LET'S SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.......IF YOU DON'T THEN I KNOW WHY........AHHHH.....THE GREEN EYED MONSTER REERS IT'S UGLY HEAD......LOL......

HAVE A NICE DAY.....AND HOPE TO SEE YOU PIC POSTED......

MEL

ok sum dumb fuk or what ever your name is your mad because of one or all of these reasons

1. your a hater who gets mad when you see good looking guys and it reminds you how ugly you really are

2. your one of those retards on the main floor of exit with giant ufos and a visor playing with glow sticks all night ( and everyone of them look alike and you call me a poser)

3. your girl left your sorry ass for some guy that dresses and looks good ( if ya got a problem with guys that wear Armani and have spikey hair you got one big fucken problem )

4. you get mad when you see me in the vip room and they dont let you in.

stay in bars where you belong

ive been at exit almost since the beging and im one of the people that bring the people there and am friends with and know alot of the head guys there so i have alot more right to be there than you so next time think before you open your mouth and dont hate the player hate the game

Originally posted by princess0111

WELL WELL LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE......CAN YOU BE JEALOUS.........YUP I THINK SO.......IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF YOURSELF BEC. THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE...POST A PIC OF YOURSELF ....AND LET'S SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.......IF YOU DON'T THEN I KNOW WHY........AHHHH.....THE GREEN EYED MONSTER REERS IT'S UGLY HEAD......LOL......

HAVE A NICE DAY.....AND HOPE TO SEE YOU PIC POSTED......

MEL

Jealous? R u kidding me??? That guy looks like EVERY other meat head u see in the clubs! ha!

Post a pic of myself???? Now i know u are full of shit. I would never ever post a pic of myself on a message board. In doing this, u mine as well leave your address as well. That is why i would never post a pic of myself. I promise u honey, jealously has not a damn thing to do with it.

Who the fuck are you anyway? Who asked for your input here? Does that meat head need some bitch to come to his defense? I hope not.

Your reply was week and not to well thought out. You made him look worse.

Are u one of those chicks hangin' on him? How much do u charge a night?

Sweety, your reply was not needed here.

BTW, I have blue eyes, dumbass.:laugh:

I respect dreamz and his poses, anyhow I'm sure you're not conceited, just confident, power to you, but princess baby, you making yourself look bad. You say you don't get played, but by the way you hanging on this guys nuts, it's hard to believe.:blank::rolleyes::(

dumb ass i guess you don't know the difference between respect and sweatin someone.......i have respect for my friends.......so i will defend them......you would be sweatin my ass if you saw me at a club...i brush asshole guys like you off of me the whole night......think before you type......

thank you

Originally posted by indreamz522

LOL see i have a sence of humor i can laugh about this shit and come to think of it i think a had to pee in one of the pics does that count

A SENSE OF HUMOR IS USELESS...IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GRASP OF THE ENGLISH VOCABULARY...SO I SAY STOP GOING TO EXIT AND DO YOUR SCHOOL HOMEWORK

ok sum dumb fuk or what ever your name is your mad because of one or all of these reasons

1. your a hater who gets mad when you see good looking guys and it reminds you how ugly you really are

2. your one of those retards on the main floor of exit with giant ufos and a visor playing with glow sticks all night ( and everyone of them look alike and you call me a poser)

3. your girl left your sorry ass for some guy that dresses and looks good ( if ya got a problem with guys that wear Armani and have spikey hair you got one big fucken problem )

4. you get mad when you see me in the vip room and they dont let you in.

ive been at exit almost since the beging and im one of the people that bring the people there and am friends with and know alot of the head guys there so i have alot more right to be there than you so next time think before you open your mouth and dont hate the player hate the game

1- Good one. I remember those come backs from the 3rd grade. "I know u are but what am i?"

2- I'm one of those retards in the circle ripping a hole in the floor while you are in some dark corner grabbing every girl that walks by. And I wouldn't be caught dead in exit. It's a place for your kind to hang.

3- My girl is still by my side and always will be. Armani? You dick. You look like everyone else. I thought we all went to clubs to get our dance on, not to stand in a corner and try to model clothing.

4- So tell me, if I dressed like u and wore sunglasses, would they let me in??? Cause God knows, you haven't experienced the club life until u have been in the VIP room! loser.

Lastly, you openly admit to addending exit from the begining? oppps!! I mean "beging." Is that how u get into the VIP room?

Jesus Christ! What is up with that last sentence??? Stay off the juice!!! Stick to the beer! Oh God..... I just re-read your reply... YOU??? a player???? Holy shit that's good....

Well play on player! hahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

One last question. I can't resist. How many times a night do u hear, "we are laughing with you, not at you" ??? I'll be a nice guy and tell you, we laugh AT you, never with you.... So return your knock off clothes and just stay home. You stink up the place.:laugh:

LOL see i have a sence of humor i can laugh about this shit and come to think of it i think a had to pee in one of the pics does that count

Just stop. It's too late. u posted the pic of yourself. Isn't that enough??? U must have a sense of humor to post that pic....

For Christ's sake. Please return to the 1st grade and learn how to write a sentence with periods. Dumbass.:laugh:

Originally posted by princess0111

dumb ass i guess you don't know the difference between respect and sweatin someone.......i have respect for my friends.......so i will defend them......you would be sweatin my ass if you saw me at a club...i brush asshole guys like you off of me the whole night......think before you type......

thank you

I'm sure your friend is a big boy, he doesn't need your defense, and besides, I wouldn't waste my time on foo-foo-my-shit-don't-stink-wanna-be-fake bitches like you. All you need is a good fuck that's all, get all that ignorance unclogged out of your ass.

:tongue::):D

Originally posted by sumguy

1- Good one. I remember those come backs from the 3rd grade. "I know u are but what am i?"

2- I'm one of those retards in the circle ripping a hole in the floor while you are in some dark corner grabbing every girl that walks by. And I wouldn't be caught dead in exit. It's a place for your kind to hang.

3- My girl is still by my side and always will be. Armani? You dick. You look like everyone else. I thought we all went to clubs to get our dance on, not to stand in a corner and try to model clothing.

4- So tell me, if I dressed like u and wore sunglasses, would they let me in??? Cause God knows, you haven't experienced the club life until u have been in the VIP room! loser.

Lastly, you openly admit to addending exit from the begining? oppps!! I mean "beging." Is that how u get into the VIP room?

Jesus Christ! What is up with that last sentence??? Stay off the juice!!! Stick to the beer! Oh God..... I just re-read your reply... YOU??? a player???? Holy shit that's good....

Well play on player! hahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

One last question. I can't resist. How many times a night do u hear, "we are laughing with you, not at you" ??? I'll be a nice guy and tell you, we laugh AT you, never with you.... So return your knock off clothes and just stay home. You stink up the place.:laugh:

LMAO ok where do i begin

1. come backs like im in 3rd grade I made a post of some pictures my friend took at exit if you dont like exit so much why did you look at them in the first place, and why didnt you keep your childish comments to your self , guys like you are so quick to lable someone a poser because they dress a certain way ever think they dress that way because they like too

2. anyone that knows me know that i ripp shit up one the dance floor so try again

3. I dont model shit I like armani, thats who I am and its my style and in closing lay off the juice LMAO I dont even go to the gym let alone take steroids

after this im not even replying back its just gettin dumb so in closing I just have to say I hope you and your close family die SLOWLY <-- hows that for childish:blown:

The problem is, people, that these aren't pics of exit... they're pictures of PEOPLE at exit ( even though i don't see any signs of the club at all)

They girls are nice... the dude scares me a little, but SO WHAT! he's got his thang.

I would have liked to have seen more pics of THE Club, being that i miss it there, but the guy indreamz just wanted to post some pics of himself w/some hottie tamales...

Don't blow a gasket...not all girls go for hard guys(not saying you are , indreamz)

smart girls know better

:D