Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Hurricanes game/no Ale House for me

meng

Well I was going to the Ale House tonight but I just remembered about the Canes vs. Pitt game....so no Ale House for me tonight...I'm going to a buddy's house to watch the game......

It's really unfortunate because I was looking forward to listening to some good music atthe Ale House.....:D

good music? it's f'in off the hook! that's why i go there every week. just for that wonderful jukebox. :puke:

yeah i doubt i'll be going tonight. i was there yesterday and ate lunch there today (waitress spilled a full cup of iced tea on my khakis. nice huh? i'm glad i live right by there). so i'll probably just watch it at home. weather sux anyways. i'll be lucky to make it out of work w/o runnin into some flooding.

19 days off...they might be a little rusty.

Ale House wings are THE SHIT!!!!...What are you talking about?!

They're better than Flanigan's wings and definitely better than Hooter's greasy ass wings......I'll suspend judgment until I try the wings at the Sports grill though.....

and bythe way....I get my wings with the sauce on the side.....not on them...

dude, just check out Sports Grill and NO OTHER wings will ever compare. I guarantee it!!!

i just don't like wings that are breaded. yuck. Hooters blows (the wings that is ;) ). Flannigan's are good if you get them mild and unbreaded. take it from me man. i play softball in the grove on wednesdays and it's wing-it-wednesdays @ flanni's. can't wait for the one to open up right around here.

I was all excited to go somewhere besides the Grove on Thursday night.............i'm still going- you talked the place up too much for me to pass! I'm putting on my puma t-shirt and heading out for some beer and food................. after I take a long power nap! Any appetizer recommendations?

I always get the wings....unbreaded...sauce on the side......bleu cheese and barbecue.......

Remember if you go with anyone that works in the hospitality business (restaurants.....Starbucks, etc.).....you're entitled to "key" wings.....which come out to half price........25 cents each.......

I warn you though......tonight at the Ale House will be out of hand...you'll probably find parking a block away from the place....crazy packed

I was going to go, but the Canes are on tonight and I need to watch the game in a place where I can actually watch it and the Ale House will not be a good place to watch it tonight.....

I have to disagree the wings in ale house are not all that but they have the best Zingers especially the zinger melt its fucking out of hand and those mini burgers are fucking delicious.. For the best wings Id have to go with flanigans !!! For best beer deal for sure the ale house no one beats their 5 dollar pitchers of ice house. haa haa...

I have already determined for myself and my taste that I like Ale House wings better than Flanigan's wings.....

as far as the best burger.......the best Burger I've had in this town is made at Duffy's......good shit.....and five dollar pitchers.....