Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I really dont get Racism in the world!

ceejay187

What makes you hate someone because of there race, color or religion? Ok fine so we are all not meant to like each other! But if you dont actually know that person then what makes you hate that person?

Reading some of the post on the "Keep Asians out of clubs" thread really makes you wonder::what this world is coming to!

I lost two family members in the WTC disaster! Meeting people of different backgrounds that also lost family members in this disaster made me start to look at life in a different way.

We are all human beings, we are all the same!

Dont say "everyone" cause thats not true! Its only those morons that think by starting trouble with American Arabs that its going to solve something! Im just mad at those Arabs that are involved in terrorist acts.

What about Timothy McVeigh? He fawkin blew up alot people too!But do we hate our own people! No! I guess thats ok right::I gotta tell ya people gotta change there ways of thinking! The only way that will happen is when something really drastic happens to those people::I guess we all must learn the hard way!

:blank:

Guest saleen351

sorry for your lose cejay, 2 ppl on my block are gone and driving by watching his kids play in the yard and his wife always sits there holding the phone....:( :( :(

See i'll admit I'm racist, I feel everyone is, you just don't realize it... It comes from experiences with that particular type of person...If those experiences are good you like them, if bad you hate them...Nothing to do with ignorance..sorta like if you drank tequilla and got sick you really wound't drink it any more... But the true test of a human is to see how long those views stay with you and if you hold those views to all in that particular segment of the population. In a utopia things would be different, but being racist is not beating up afgans or arabs or yelling at them or burning a church, it could be a suttle as not making eye contact on the street with a different type of person due to fear....or making eye contact and eyeing them up....We all do it like it or not, its just being human..