Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is DjTiesto gonna be at the world oct 20

I just heard that Dj Tiesto is gonna be playing at the world oct 20th...i want to know if this is true...he is my fave dj and i already say oakenfold there...had a sick ass time...

neway...i was looking on ticketmaster n it doesnt show...

please write back...i need all details...thanx a mill...:eek::laugh::finger::gas::bounce::afro: :hat2: :biggun::gang::smoke:

Is he gonna be at world or Roxy, because i thought the party, including all scheduled DJs were moved to the roxy. I went to world for project and there is no way that place can handle the crowd Tiesto will bring in there. Ill be where ever Tiesto is that night, he is incredible.

YESSSS!! I definitely wanna see Tiesto, especially if he is coming to new york, since it is closer than me having to go to miami or something. Hello to everyone i recognize anymore on this board and welcome to anyone i don't, it's been a while since i last posted. so if anyone has any info about him coming, email me at Mace319@hotmail.com...since obviously i wont be checking the pms very often. thanks guys!!:D

Originally posted by calmdwn

I just went to the Tiesto web site and he has scheduled dates in the USA for the following days in October: 7, 14, 18, & 20. All these dates are scheduled but with no venue listed.

What's his website again? Had it bookmarked at one point, but I lost it whilst reformatting my hard drive...........

I love Tiesto -- his "Live @ Energy 2000" and, more recently, his set at Club Eau are amazing. I thought he put on a subpar perfomance when he came to the US and spun at Limelight in March 2001........... but hopefully he'll do better if/when he comes around next time.

The World actually isn't a bad space at all -- it's not necessarily ideal, since the main dance floor is rather small. But I was there for the Tsunami Hallucinogen/Infected Mushroom show a few months back, and that was awesome -- they did a great job in creating a chill-out room, had steamed chai and free fruit, and the place was rather nicely decorated. Of course, that might have been attributed to the Tsunami decorators themselves..... but the point is, just because it's "The World" doesn't mean it absolutely has to suck.

I want to see Tiesto...hes the best. My last experience with him was at Limelight and he ripped shit up. I hope Tiesto comes back to NyC and where ever he is, I will be there.

The fool who knows he is a fool is for

that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself

wise is the greatest fool of all.

-Shakyamuni