Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those who like the dirty sex talk >> please read

dfresh000

here's the deal> i've been with my girl for close to year now & i must say the sex is out of this world. each & every time we fuck it just gets better & better as we become more comfortable with each other sexually. we've explored it all pretty much so far... anal, toys, positions etc. (u get the idea) Now its turning into a more of a power & control issue of who wants to dominate in the situation. She is most turned on by me taking full control of the sex by putting her into a 'rape' like situation. she loves it.. the power i have over her & the pain i inflict is KILLER!! she loves it way too much.. she especially loves the dirty-filthy talk during sex. the issue is that i have never been in that kinda of situation with all the nasty talk before.. i mean i love it to death now that we've explored it & i want to keep her pleased more & more every time we fuck... i think i have already used all the possible combinations of these words > slut,whore,bitch,cunt , tramp, cocklover, cumdumpster :tongue:

i want to learn what else there is out there to say to get her even more HOT.. there's got to be so much more out there that somebody has experienced or heard , so post so we all could learn from it.. thanks!

Words or stuff?? Have you tried the dirty sanchez? Angry dragon Donkey punch etc. & words just say shit like I bet you're a gangbang whore etc have you been fucking a buch of other dudes cuz you're pussy is so loose that I could......! get the idea or the idea of crapping all over her face talk about it in depth you crap eating....! & oh yeah get you're asshole licked by you're bitch cuz thats the shit.

Peace

Dude if you wanna jizz on her face just give her the "ghost rider" which is bang her doggy style & when you're about to nut pull out and spit (from your mouth) on her back. Then when she turns around to kiss you blow it in her face!!! (timing is key here)

Originally posted by wojcik

Dude if you wanna jizz on her face just give her the "ghost rider" which is bang her doggy style & when you're about to nut pull out and spit (from your mouth) on her back. Then when she turns around to kiss you blow it in her face!!! (timing is key here)

Sorry for being the stupid one here but can someone please explain me what that gives you sexually???? I mean, not that I mind a mess at all but I don't really get the idea of getting it by suprise....can someone please explain :confused:

O.K.------ First off the one guy said he wants to blow one all over his girls face and may 1) be too shy/ embarassed to talk about it or she may say NO! so just do it by suprise.

***Then the look on a girls face when she gets the suprise is just the best. If I could nut twice I probally would. That look on a girls face is SUCH a turn on for me. Plus it's kind of the power thing or no different than if someone suddenly busts out a new position eetc. you just do it . I love the ghost rider and will always try it but not every time so it stays a suprise but nothing is as good as the first time you ghost ride a chick!!! :-)

Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get cum in her eyes. That shit STINGS!!!

Seriously, it was so bad I couldn't even wear my contacts the next day. Plus it made my mascara run, which sux for the guy, because how pretty am I with black eyes??

Mmmm, I want my guy to talk dirty to me. He's always "Do you like that? Huh?" Yessssssss, but I want MORE. All over me.

;)

Originally posted by guinevere

Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get cum in her eyes. That shit STINGS!!!

Seriously, it was so bad I couldn't even wear my contacts the next day. Plus it made my mascara run, which sux for the guy, because how pretty am I with black eyes??

Mmmm, I want my guy to talk dirty to me. He's always "Do you like that? Huh?" Yessssssss, but I want MORE. All over me.

;)

where have you been all my life:D