Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet-up at Buzz tomorrow?

Kuro

OK so my professors thought it would be funny to assign me a billion papers and a crapload of midterms (big, scary, "I'm gonna use this as an excuse to fail your sorry ass" midterms). Therefore, I am feeling for my academic life and will be staying in to study, not to emerge for any other reason than work sat. nite and maybe some bread and water here and there. :( But if any of you have your I-Trade skills well-honed, drop in and we'll bake some cookies and have a study party :idea: Have fun tonite!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK so my professors thought it would be funny to assign me a billion papers and a crapload of midterms (big, scary, "I'm gonna use this as an excuse to fail your sorry ass" midterms). Therefore, I am feeling for my academic life and will be staying in to study, not to emerge for any other reason than work sat. nite and maybe some bread and water here and there. :( But if any of you have your I-Trade skills well-honed, drop in and we'll bake some cookies and have a study party :idea: Have fun tonite!

Hmmm...cookies, what kind of cookies, may I ask ;)? I think I just realized that my I-Trade skills are top-notch! lol

That sucks about all that work...hope you get everything done in time!

Originally posted by pgiddy

Shady I'm looking for you.

I'll be at Stellar Sessions. Buzz tonight is doubtful. Not sure where a good spot for a meetup at 9:30 club would be. Maybe upstairs bar?

I'll wear the loudest shirt I've got so anyone can spot me. I'll bust out my bright orange T-shirt with Chester Cheetah on it with 'Dangerously Cheesy' written on it. -Sigh-. It won't be pretty, but at least you'll be able to recognize me. :D :D

actually, my eye is all better now, no need for the costume. . .

so are we meeting up or what? i've never been to the 9:30 club, but bathrooms are alwasy easy to find. found out that doors open at 11, so how about 1ish? uhhh. . .less that's during juan atkin's set, does anyone know the set times? i will be wearing (i think. . ) a silver/grey dress w/ silver sneakers, mmkay?

Vixen! I'm int'l trade theory and policy genius (j/k, but i've been doing well in the class so far. . .) that is what you're talking about right? IR, I-trade. . .eh anyways. . .just thought i'd mention that. i'm concentrating in int'l econ and development, does the georgetown sfp have that for your IR degree?

Originally posted by scratchapella

so are we meeting up or what? i've never been to the 9:30 club, but bathrooms are alwasy easy to find. found out that doors open at 11, so how about 1ish? uhhh. . .less that's during juan atkin's set, does anyone know the set times? i will be wearing (i think. . ) a silver/grey dress w/ silver sneakers, mmkay?

OK, how 'bout 1:00 AM by the bathroom? I can't remember, but I think the bathroom may be down in the basement :(

Originally posted by scratchapella

Vixen! I'm int'l trade theory and policy genius (j/k, but i've been doing well in the class so far. . .) that is what you're talking about right? IR, I-trade. . .eh anyways. . .just thought i'd mention that. i'm concentrating in int'l econ and development, does the georgetown sfp have that for your IR degree?

International Econ... AUGH! Hahaha yeah SFS has that but I would be graduating with a GPA of 0.00000001 if I took that path! I-Law for me :D I suck so bad at Econ, it's just disgraceful :o

PGiddy-- I'm in the mood for some CHOCOLATE CHIPS. you down?:tongue:

were there at the nearly empty club, I think I brought half the people there. I did like not having to wait at all for a drink, I usually don't anyways. Didn't have to fight for a spot on the floor either. I did get to meet atkins though! So were you there?

yeah same with me, was there from about 1 til 3, yessss the tag team with them was amazing, the music was good but I wish there was more people. Damn I should've looked for you, but my mind was in other places, plus it would've been easy to find you, I was on the first floor most of the time, near the bar on the right of the stage.

Shady! i am so sorry i couldn't meet you. thats so sad that no one was there. . .man, i really wish I went! my friend was having an "emergency". . .required all my freakin attention. . .why do gay guys have drama going on like 24/7?!

anyways, how was atkin's set? did he go more housey/tech-house, or was it straighup techno?