Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet-up at Buzz tomorrow?

Kuro

Originally posted by scratchapella

Shady! i am so sorry i couldn't meet you. thats so sad that no one was there. . .man, i really wish I went! my friend was having an "emergency". . .required all my freakin attention. . .why do gay guys have drama going on like 24/7?!

anyways, how was atkin's set? did he go more housey/tech-house, or was it straighup techno?

I didn't get to see any of atkin's set. He either came on first, or last. Cause when I got there at 12:30, Jimmy Van M was on the decks and he and Lee Burridge were doing a 4-for-4 tag team set. It was awesome to see those two spin together. Those two are almost a Nubreed version of Sasha & Digweed. Jimmy Van M's got the calm, cool, precision mixing like Digweed. Lee Burridge jumps up and down like Sasha, cuts the channels in and out, pounds the EQ's, and throws in a scratch here and a backspin there like a wildman. Seeing those two go 4-for-4, which was roughly about a half hour at a time, kept me on my toes, waiting to see what would happen next. Money, I tell ya.

:D :D :D