Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Having No Luck Finding A Man To Fulfill My Fantasy

bluegirl

Originally posted by linabina

omg.... am i the only girl who has never ever thought of doing that????? its one thing to wanna overcome barriers and try new things as mrdick said... but girls-the thought of fucking ur boyfriend in the ass actually turns u on? sorry but i cant relate to this fantasy.... :puke::worry::shake:

Thanks Linabina...and I tought I'm the only "too normal" person on that board. I mean I would do it if that would be HIS fantasy but me doing it to him in order to turn ME on....I don't really know....not quite my cup of tea :)

When I think about it more - I have no problem with the anal play. But maybe just her using a vibrator would be better - when she gets the strap on and starts calling it her cock it just gets too much into the gender-bender / homo-erotic for me. But who knows...maybe she just needs to ply me with liquor and sweet words and ill do anything she wants :)

Originally posted by linabina

omg.... am i the only girl who has never ever thought of doing that????? its one thing to wanna overcome barriers and try new things as mrdick said... but girls-the thought of fucking ur boyfriend in the ass actually turns u on? sorry but i cant relate to this fantasy.... :puke::worry::shake:

LOL! For real- the thought of strapping one on just doesn't do it for me! Fingers and tongue, ok, but I guess I'm just not dominant enough to want to put anything larger than that up a guy's bum!

WHAT'S MY NAME BITCH! OMG- I just can't picture it! True, if it was the guy's suggestion I wouldn't have a problem... but it's not *my* fantasy.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

LOL! For real- the thought of strapping one on just doesn't do it for me! Fingers and tongue, ok, but I guess I'm just not dominant enough to want to put anything larger than that up a guy's bum!

WHAT'S MY NAME BITCH! OMG- I just can't picture it! True, if it was the guy's suggestion I wouldn't have a problem... but it's not *my* fantasy.

I like both roles, to be dominant and to be submissive! However, a dildo up my bum will never happen.

At least when guys have anal we get alot out of it, what would a girl get out of it besides the feeling of power?

i dont really know how i feel about contact with my bf's ass... i never really thought about it and i would never think about it unless he mentioned it to me as something hed like to try... but the chances of that happening.. lol i dont think so- hes one of those guys that doesnt even like the thought of anything touching his ass.. and that doesnt mean hes not openminded- it simply means that assplay on himself just doesnt do it for him.......

my luck has turned around

apparently i went to the right place on sun

S&M PARTY!!!!!!!

yeah baby

well, my friend introduced me to some guys he works out with

of course the freak came out of me that nite

and i told them my fantasy

surprisingly quite a few men taht nite said they would try it

one said i could take him to the stall right then

DAMN IT I SHOULDVE BROUGHT ONE WITH ME

well i really liked one guy

if all turns out good ill keep u updated