Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday F U Post!!!!!!!!

Although I don't know you and can't be sure that any of your friends have been victims of my third leg, I am always more than willing to provide ample references. However, I'm not quite sure why someone would talk so much smack about their cock if it really wasn't impressive, b/c it would be even that more embarassing if you pulled your pants down and it wasn't. Believe me honey, I've got nothing prove to anyone...IT speaks for itself!!!

-HORSECOCK

A big F U to the guy who just requested Daft Funk on KTU - I mean is he serious w/that? Duuuude, you just gots to play that song, I loooves it! Thanks Bro, your the best!

I need to be able to listen to something other then the radio at work. Sweet Jesus!

:screwy::drunk::eek::drunk::screwy:

Okay, my F.U. post goes to myself for not showing on Friday night..... Otter,JBR.Emmitt,cmb175,evil, Sayno(happy birthday again)..and last but def not least, the sweetest of them all SPYGIRL.... Something came up at the last minute that had to be delt with and i could not get away... Ill see most of you in hoboken on thursday at Texas Arizona at around 6..... Again sorry i missed a great night.....ps.... SPYGIRL..thanks for the picture

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Okay, my F.U. post goes to myself for not showing on Friday night..... Otter,JBR.Emmitt,cmb175,evil, Sayno(happy birthday again)..and last but def not least, the sweetest of them all SPYGIRL.... Something came up at the last minute that had to be delt with and i could not get away... Ill see most of you in hoboken on thursday at Texas Arizona at around 6..... Again sorry i missed a great night.....ps.... SPYGIRL..thanks for the picture

AWWWWWW:D :D :D

You pulled a JBR!!!!!!!! And you are welcome:)

Originally posted by tempkid

A big F U to my friends that forced me to go to Joeys

I ended up loosing my jacket and I have a the worst hang over ever. If I go to Joeys tonight I'm just going to get high.

I think in the past 3 years I have lost 4 jackets while wasted. Memorial Day Weekend I saw it fit to hang my leather jacket on a banister at XS and expected it to be there at the end of the night.

I am still jacketless to this day.

a big FU to whoever took that jacket.....its fall again and I am starting to get cold. :(

Originally posted by cgm

I think in the past 3 years I have lost 4 jackets while wasted. Memorial Day Weekend I saw it fit to hang my leather jacket on a banister at XS and expected it to be there at the end of the night.

I am still jacketless to this day.

a big FU to whoever took that jacket.....its fall again and I am starting to get cold. :(

That sux.....some how I think everyone has a story like this one....

Since I wasn't here friday I'll post my FU today. It goes out to the guy who was closer to the pin than me on Friday at the golf outting I attended. Motherfucker won my trip to Vegas and all I got was shitty Ranger tickets. FUCKING Rangers SUCK.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Since I wasn't here friday I'll post my FU today. It goes out to the guy who was closer to the pin than me on Friday at the golf outting I attended. Motherfucker won my trip to Vegas and all I got was shitty Ranger tickets. FUCKING Rangers SUCK.

NABUC, we missed you on FRIDAY night. I know it isn't your scene!!!!

Is it THURSDAY yet?