Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out these tracks...

chynado11

Heres a list of some bad ass tracks out you gotta get....

1. Satoshi Tomiie- Virus

2. Madam-Penetration Madam vs. Bidpath

3. Papua New Guinea-FSOL (Tomiie's Darkpath mix)*gotta love satoshi

4. Freak-Josh Wink

5. Dj Tiesto- Urban Train and get Flight 643-all the mixes of this track is insane..try to look for the bootleg version of Hide U by Kosheen vs. Flight 643..(definitely will make ur ass dance)

6. Void- Pappa and Guily_twilo recordings

7. Breath-Science Dept ft Erieie Lexicon vocal mix

8. DJ Dan- Get up Smitty and Daven port mix<-good funky house track

9. Biogenesis-Life

10. Code Noize-Timo Maas

let me know after u get some of these tracks..i PROMISE that esp the satoshi tracks will make you all go CRAAAAZZZYYYYYY...

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

Heres a list of some bad ass tracks out you gotta get....

1. Satoshi Tomiie- Virus

2. Madam-Penetration Madam vs. Bidpath

3. Papua New Guinea-FSOL (Tomiie's Darkpath mix)*gotta love satoshi

4. Freak-Josh Wink

5. Dj Tiesto- Urban Train and get Flight 643-all the mixes of this track is insane..try to look for the bootleg version of Hide U by Kosheen vs. Flight 643..(definitely will make ur ass dance)

6. Void- Pappa and Guily_twilo recordings

7. Breath-Science Dept ft Erieie Lexicon vocal mix

8. DJ Dan- Get up Smitty and Daven port mix<-good funky house track

9. Biogenesis-Life

10. Code Noize-Timo Maas

let me know after u get some of these tracks..i PROMISE that esp the satoshi tracks will make you all go CRAAAAZZZYYYYYY...

cd

Oh, shit. I didn't see this thread. I posted my top tracks of the moment in that other thread.

I've got 1,2,3,6 and 7 on your list. I got the bootleg version 'Hide U on Flight 643' a while back. Kinda cool.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh, you've heard 2. It's on Digweed GU LA.

Then you're right, I have heard 2. As soon as I got it it went into the CD player and thereafter into the CD binder I carry everywhere so I didn't check the track listing for a long time.

Check this out:

Derb-In Africa

Tacey-Theres a Shadow

Yoda-Definetely(DJ Scot Project rmx)

Nu NRG- Energizer

Basement Jax- Base X

Postman-Pill Abuse

K Traxx-Straigh On

Network 25-DJ

Velvet Skies-Purple Violet

Tremble-Safri Duo vs Mrac Et Claude

Bonus Track:Accuface-Red Sky

Enjoy

Get some South Beach Flavor:D

i think south beach gets there flavor from up this way the last time i checked..booking old twilo djs down there...:D:tongue: sorry had to say it...keep getting musically inclined from nyc is what you should have said..most of south beach has no knowledge of whos spinning at the clubs they just go for a fashion show..its nothing wrong with that cuz i like to bling bling but its my two cents and im bored.

cd

Excuse me ,but if you have a little knowledge about clubbing you should know the obviously diference betwen Miami club scene and NY's.

The last Dj from NY who spun down here was D.Tenaglia bcause he is fu*** good.

I posted this songs bcause they are the ones that make me dance every weekend played by Djs like ATB, Deep Dish, Cosmic Gate, Paul Van DYK, whithout forget our local Djs , (the man) George Acosta, Oscar G, Edagr V etc .

:blown:

*clears throat* ok first off theres no need to get defensive becuz sweet heart i probably know alot more about clubbing, the music industry and what goes on behind the scenes then you do.. as i do know how to read and so thats why i put miami gets a lot of its influence from nyc and up here..i think many ppl know this down there and from everywhere that was to address the "get the south beach flavor" comment..i dont intend to start drama or feed drama..but that proves my point..who came to spin down there someone from nyc i heard?? and what are the songs that make you dance are from nyc and dc and some used to be residents and some still are (some of those tracks i do like by the way that u listed)arent those the djs that usually represent in dc and nyc?? oh ok i thought i heard u wrong..dont get me wrong i love miami used to live there but quite frankly yes most of the patrons there no nothing about the music or the djs..this has been and will always remain a problem until someone addresses it.. yes i have posted this on the miami board and ppl have also agreed with me there..so really dont tell me i dont know the diff my dear between miami and nyc...*scoffs* :laugh: please

alright have a good day-ya heard

cd

Im agree whit you about the drama.

This is my last reply to this topic.I just wanna say that New York is to Big to compare to Miami. The club movement down here is geting better an bigger everyday ,and for the clubs Ive been in DC

you guys are weird too far for us, no ofense,I didnt see even one club close to "Space" or "Level".For the DJs just check who was here in the last 7 month without mention the WMC and you tell me.

:love: peace