Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rutgers Parties Tonite?

Codica3

Anyone know of any good Rutgers parties going on in New Brunswick tonite? I really wanna party hop and have a good time tonite, but that's kinda hard when there is like one party to go to. Lemme know, and if any of you wanna meet up or something, give me a shoutout.. latesss..

codica, if you like to dance you need to go to Zeta Psi tonight...Jay Demarco and Esco spin early at Heat Fridays and then theyll be at Zeta for thair late night....they are the best in the area

I spin at Olde Queens tonight.......if you are old enough, come in and come back and say hi!

ill probably be at Zeta or Fiji when i get done.....both are having late nights.....

BG

Yes! That means I have a party to go to tonite! Heh, yes, believe it or not, it's 1:15am and I'm still home. I'm just scared to leave my house because I was walking to the store to pick up something, and I fucking got my purse stolen. Fucking New Brunswick criminals. WTF, I got a lot of shit in there, that pissed me off. Just fucking grabbed my purse and ran. Asshole. Anyways, sounds like I'm gonna go get ready to venture to Fiji..

See you guys there (that is, those of you that are going). Look for me, I'll be wearing white pants, and I have really really long dark hair.. PEACE

so its 4:30 and i just got home from Fiji.....codica, I dont know if you made it over there or not, and i dont know if you saw what happened or not, but lets just say that the kid who got beat up was one of my best friends, the kid who beat him up was a friend of mine and a bouncer at the bar I spin At (Queens), and i was stuck in the middle............

unbelievable shit...why do people fight??? ths kid who fought was jealous because my friend was talking to the other kid's girlfriend...SO WHAT??? you cant talk to someone because they have a boyfriend? he wasnt trying to fuck her, they are friends to begin with!!!

im just pissed off and ranting....anyway codica, drop me an IM tomorrow and ill let you know whats goin on for tomorrow night....ibclubbin is my IM name

BG

ps sorry to hear about your purse...this town is not safe anymore:(