Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Stories

Hello Fellow Clubbers!!

Ever since our favorite club closed down I feel a void left in my body. We all have Twilo stories, good or bad, nights that had a profound impact on our lives. 530 W. 27th street was the setting for these life expierences. Now, almost five months later, I have decided to begin writing a book explaining the importance of this nightclub, and others like it. How it wasn't just a haven for addicts, as the city said, but a place where people were able to let go of their insecurities, make lasting friendships, and dance the night away to some of the best DJ's out there. I know I personally expierenced Twilo for only a short time, but it was an important time in my life that I will treasure forever. if you have any stories, good or bad, please send me a detailed description of them at uptownmrh@aol.com They can be anonymous, im just looking for real life stories to include in the book. Thanks for your time, keep the PLUR alive, and see y'all under the ball!!!

-_-Mikey-_-

let's see....

ahhh yes. there was the time me and a 2 friends of mine were :roll: real hard, it was around 5 a.m. and we were chilling in the back on the stage/seats.

all of a sudden, these 2 gals and a :afro: came walking by with a familiar scent. My buddy josh asked these three peeps if we could get a :biggun: , and the girl blew a nice puff in each of our gourds.

But alas, these weren't girls but :rainbow: :rainbow:

I was :confused: , but also :spin: , so it was all good

On our way out, we passed junior's tables and looked back for a moment... it was beautiful, and seeingthat disco ball spinning will sit in my mind for quite some time

o yea, and i also saw andy dick on the way out. we made eye contact and he could tell i was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked UP!

YAAAY GOOD TIMES