Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Audiogalaxy Question

bolts

OK, I'm fuckin retarded......whatever......I can't find where the files are saved to. I checked anywhere and everywhere the files can be downloaded to, but can't find anything. So, if it's not too hard or actually to easy, can I get a little help.

BOLTS

Originally posted by pipdaddy

you've got problems....

wait, let me get this straight. first you can't find the files. and you don't know how to burn 'em?

well for starters...check a folder called my music under your c drive...that might help

Hey, pipdaddy, go fuck yourself loser. Sorry I don't spend 23hrs/day on my computer jerking off. Get a fuckin life buddy.

I'm not stupid, I know to check the "my music" folder, and that is why I made this post, because I can't find it. Not because I don't know how to burn or any stupid shit like that.

BOLTS

doubt click on my computer.... then double click on your (c:) drive... the you will se the my music folder.... if u still cant find it...

click on start... go to find... then files or folder.... type in my music... and the folder will come up... open the folder and u will see all your songs... :D:):D

Originally posted by bolts

Hey, pipdaddy, go fuck yourself loser. Sorry I don't spend 23hrs/day on my computer jerking off. Get a fuckin life buddy.

I'm not stupid, I know to check the "my music" folder, and that is why I made this post, because I can't find it. Not because I don't know how to burn or any stupid shit like that.

BOLTS

first off kid, i USUALLY never respond to posts where someone has already done a good job of showing how foolish they are. but this time, you pissed me off.

go read your original post and you'll see how stupid it sounds..."i used to use kazaa, now i use audiogalaxy. how do i burn the music?"

if you don't know where the files are going on your computer, you should package it up, find your mom's mastercard receipt, and ride your huffy bike back to office max and return it. now go finish your homework and get ready for malcolm in the middle.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

first off kid, i USUALLY never respond to posts where someone has already done a good job of showing how foolish they are. but this time, you pissed me off.

go read your original post and you'll see how stupid it sounds..."i used to use kazaa, now i use audiogalaxy. how do i burn the music?"

if you don't know where the files are going on your computer, you should package it up, find your mom's mastercard receipt, and ride your huffy bike back to office max and return it. now go finish your homework and get ready for malcolm in the middle.

Wow, pipdaddy- You seem a little pissed. How right was I? Shit, I must be right on, you must be a fuckin loser that spends his whole day on the net trying to find people to go out with. LOL, I was just joking around with the shit I said, but by the way you responded, I guess it was no joke for you. Listen you panzy bitch, no need to get mad, just go out, try to meet people. LOL, Listen panzy, sorry for what I wrote, didn't know it would upset you that much--Anyway , thanks for the laugh.

BOLTS