Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GREEDY METRO trying to make up for a beat summer :)

WoW--- Now that Tempts kicked merges ass up and down the boulevard all summer, they are trying to make up for it. 15$ to get in a Jersey club that puts the lights on at 2:30 is ridiculous. Maybe its time to move to Image! Petey K and the people at Metro are nothing more than a bunch of GREEDY bastards trying to pay the overdue bills from Merge this past summer:tongue:

TEMPTS FOREVER;)

Metro was waaaaaay to packed last night, even with the hip hop room open. I dont like when i cant dance anywhere.I only paid 10 $ (forgot my vip ). I think they only charge guys 15 when there is a special night. Me and my friends paid 10$....... i think the hotties (like myself) should be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Anyway, had a blast. I am going to WORLD tonight for a B- day party. How has world been, any info ?

>I think it's pretty funny that all of the same people rip on Metro/Merge and same goes for tempts. Isn't this all corny already? So what if you think tempts kicked Merge's ass....I didn't see anybody post anything bad about Merge the last 2 months when i was playing and packed every week. why do you try and start drama? do you have anything else to do? and going out and personally bashing the owner? if you think all of these childish remarks about Metro and Merge are gonna put a dent in what we do...it's not happening. Keep it comming because all it does is make us wanna work harder at what we do as a club, and myself as a DJ. As Puff Daddy would say, "We aint goin nowhere...." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

peace out and HAPPY CLUBBING!!!!!

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

>oh yeah....it was 15 bucs because we had Veronica perform live and i didn't stop the music untill 10 to 3 because of how MOBBED it was Saturday. plus the lights don't come on til that time too. and if you don't have 15 bucs to get in let me know i'll put you on my list.......JK!!!!!

www.AndrewMendez.com

It was 15 bucks on Fri and nobody was performing. That must have went towards the decorations :) oh yeah, and some shaving cream for Petey K's head. A to Z, Merge was packed with the people that couldnt get in tempts:laugh:

And when you think a club in Rochelle Park is something special, just remember how many people would make that place look crowded (about 200 prob) Im not here trying to start anything, just cant believe how greedy metro is, and as you can see, im not alone!:D

I have to agree with Andy metro was the bomb this past weekend. Started out Friday at image it was decent but the crowd was lacking. Finished it off at Metro which was just insane. I asked the cashier about the cover and she said it was because it was a speical event them party La La Land. The place was sick looking well worth the extra five buks i had to pay but the the bouncer at the door said it will be the normal amount next week and as far as Richie Rydell goes thank you for making my trip to la la land incredible you ripped it up boy!!!!!!!

The cheap fuck should just stay home. I think i saw him the bathroom drinking water out the sink: mumbling how he his buget for the night was shot.... Listen loser boy what the fuck is 5 bucks, grow up get a life and stop stealing the quaters off the bars. .........and for your info it's ushallly 15 dollars for speical events and alll other nights are 10. But on a more positive note i want to thank Nicky the door guy for hooking up my possie at the door and letting them skate right in.

Someone asked about WORLD......

I haven't been there yet, but this kid that I know promotes in the city had this to say in an e-mail to me about WORLD.

It's not what it used to be when i was there. You can honestly have a better time over at NV. Ladies FREE til 1am, guys til 11pm,also OPEN BAR 10-11 (FREE drinks for the B'day Girl) & no Door drama and we are packed. Let me know if that doesn't change your mind, then I'll see what I can do for you at The World (but you've been warned)

Im not sure what to do yet, but just to let you know that hes oretty up on everything that goes on!!!!:)

Metro fridays have been crazy. Packed wall to wall. Paying fifteen $$ is not a big deal. You pay $20 all summer @ Xs-Tempts and the music sucks. At least a Metro your hear sick music and it is the best place to party in NJ. What happened you a promoter for Joeys fridays and it still sucks. Andy ripped it at Merge all summer and he is playing even better now he is back at Metro saturdays.

Well said andrew. I think with all the negativity going on in this world, people really would not be sweating the small stuff. I guess if you loose someone close to you(as i did in this cowardly wtc attack) it puts things in a better perspictive.Peace and life as we know it are whats really important. Not what jersey club is better or charging less or more to enter.Now its gonna be joeys vs metro? And you are still talking about merge/tempts? C'mon guys ,it is so stupid. Andrew is a great dj, richie is a great dj and denny is a great dj......good for everyone! I enjoy listening to all of them, and i personally know them all.Just go where you enjoy going, for whatever reason you go there. Stop this bullshit.

Y must we resort to name calling? Pete K is a good guy i know him, as for the cover, well if you cant afford $5 then maybe you should go party else where, heard theres always a good party @ Chuck E. Cheese... $15 for an event nite is not unreasonable, now if it was every week and nothing was going on then i would agree with you....happy parting

Louie Live

Guestlist Info @ ABYSS

908-896-4015-shockwavevip@aol.com

www.shockwavepromos.com (coming soon)

Has anybody eaten at Metro/ NY Steakhouse.

I have to say I was there last night the food is un fucking believable. My suggestion for good dinner- Delmonico med- rare with the mashed potatoes. oh and for dessert Tiramisu. be back next week!.

Being one not to post much all I have to say is Metro was off the hook the music was just incredible. I was there on Friday and all I can say it was the best set of music I'v heard in the last 3 months. the music was hard and bangin. My girlfriends and I did not stop dancing the whole night as far as what that guy said about the 15 bucks he definetly must not go to the city..... Imagine if he walked into factory and had to pay a $40.00 cover they would have had to cart him out in an abulance he would have died of having an empty pocket... Honestly Metro was well worth the price of admission this past friday. Me and my girls wil be back this week I'll be the chick wearing the pink funky hat feel free to come up and say hello.

First off, if thats the best set you heard in the past three months, you must not get out much. Metro is for the tiny bopper girls that wanna feel like they can go out clubbing. Thats why its 18 for girls. It also makes for more girls than guys, but the young ones sure come out.:laugh:

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

First off, if thats the best set you heard in the past three months, you must not get out much. Metro is for the tiny bopper girls that wanna feel like they can go out clubbing. Thats why its 18 for girls. It also makes for more girls than guys, but the young ones sure come out.:laugh:

It is very young there on Fri., thats true but the music is always sick there..... If you have some friends to party with, then who gives a fuck what the place is like, make your own space, dance, drink and kick it.... perhaps your the one who is the amateur...???

Originally posted by drmoxx

hey a to z..

are you guys gonna do the retro metro parties you had in the spring?

>Yes...we will be doing "RETRO METRO" in just a few short weeks. The rest of October is already booked w/ events into November. For October we have AUBREY performing "Stand Still," RETRO METRO and our annual Holloween costume ball. Going into November we will kick off w/ my really HUGE 23rd B-DAY PARTY on Nov. 17 :) :) :).

peace

Andrew Mendez :cool: :cool: :cool:

www.AndrewMendez.com