Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory S&M review?

I totally agree. It was not a time to bring a "first timer" :jawdrop: :jawdrop: they'll be traumitized for ever.

I think SF is better when there are no "theme"parties.

But you cant beat that 3rd floor corner anywhere!!!!!!!

LOL- I wish I could've seen the lightbulb.

Wow you are pretty funny with your comments, honestly i could go on a back and forth but I find it a waste of my time, because as I can see, you have no understanding of what it is for someone to make up their own opinion about music and/or people, so your lack of intelligence peeks through through your shallowness.

And by the way my club is quite a bold statement, since i have not really identified anyone's club as my club..but since you own that one, then maybe i own let's see what use to be Twilo my favorite club, do you actually do it on purpose to make stupid comments or do they come naturally..

Anyway my comments were never intended to start an issue, and not getting in to SF would be the least of my problems because i never had that problem before, so if you are trying to prove your worth by your entry into a club you are definitely barking up the wrong tree, my comments are intended at Paris aka Nathalie, and nothing but that, in addition the argument about SF is another one of those discussions that have been beaten to death..

Originally posted by tepfenhardth

Wow you are pretty funny with your comments, honestly i could go on a back and forth but I find it a waste of my time, because as I can see, you have no understanding of what it is for someone to make up their own opinion about music and/or people, so your lack of intelligence peeks through through your shallowness.

And by the way my club is quite a bold statement, since i have not really identified anyone's club as my club..but since you own that one, then maybe i own let's see what use to be Twilo my favorite club, do you actually do it on purpose to make stupid comments or do they come naturally..

Anyway my comments were never intended to start an issue, and not getting in to SF would be the least of my problems because i never had that problem before, so if you are trying to prove your worth by your entry into a club you are definitely barking up the wrong tree, my comments are intended at Paris aka Nathalie, and nothing but that, in addition the argument about SF is another one of those discussions that have been beaten to death..

Ummm your the one that made comments about SF and the people that go there so your little comments up above make no sense**read your post before that you ass and then read your post up above. I'm done with this argument myself *And i didn't mean MY CLUB the way you are hearing it as. I meant it as in thats the club where i choose to go.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

It was a intense night ... i went crazy around 3 am when the song came up with alot of drumming and tablah ... and the wiping of the fat guy was fuckin sick ...

it was a night with intense music

\

Yeah that was sick,

It almost felt like was the end of the world when JP playing those patriotic tracks or something, they were sad.

Also that guy waving the flag and after the cops came in and music stoped in the midlle of the show.....

Also i beleive that JP's mother was there because i've seen her on his bday i could tell that she i was a lil shocked seeing all that S&M shit, poor fat boy it looked like he was hurting beeing wiped.

first and foremost, your grammar and spelling is horrendous. Secondly, I quite remember you saying - "Did you go last night and not get in????", for what intentive purpose you would say that I don't understand. I pointively made a statement about Paris/Nathalie and nothing but that, but since you think entry into a club is a say all to all of life's issues, you decided to make a dig at me and that is when i took offense to it.

Finally in terms of SF, these statements are made to those who are of that nature and if you are not then congrats. I have gone to SF many times, as recently as the weekend before the tragedy and have not enjoyed the music while on the other hand have gone to Vinyl and others sober and have found the music exhilirating. This for me was not the case, and my point regarding drugs is all to common, considering the amount of people hitting me for everything under the sun, since i was dancing. Watching people doing bumps, and all other stuff on the floor and then dancing like a jackrabbit shows me two things:

it is tasteless

lack of enjoment for the music solely,

and that is all i am saying...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

There was a line but it was moving pretty smoothe because half the people that were going in were walking right out. Seriously.

Plus the door chick was rejecting a good amount of people including this kid in front of me who she actually asked "Does anybody let you in anywhere?" and she just gave him the hook. The kid wasn't exactly good looking but damn, thats harsh........especially when you got the entire line behind you chuckling at you.

The chick at the door is not a real chick if you know what i mean,

But hey he/she never never asks id for me my or my freind's when i go there

first and foremost, your grammar and spelling is horrendous. Secondly, I quite remember you saying - "Did you go last night and not get in????", for what intentive purpose you would say that I don't understand. I pointively made a statement about Paris/Nathalie and nothing but that, but since you think entry into a club is a say all to all of life's issues, you decided to make a dig at me and that is when i took offense to it.

Finally in terms of SF, these statements are made to those who are of that nature and if you are not then congrats. I have gone to SF many times, as recently as the weekend before the tragedy and have not enjoyed the music while on the other hand have gone to Vinyl and others sober and have found the music exhilirating. This for me was not the case, and my point regarding drugs is all to common, considering the amount of people hitting me for everything under the sun, since i was dancing. Watching people doing bumps, and all other stuff on the floor and then dancing like a jackrabbit shows me two things:

it is tasteless

lack of enjoment for the music solely,

and that is all i am saying...

Oh dear! You are just to cool for me and for anyone else! And i go to school for law so my spelling isn't horrendous. This isn't my college class this is simply talking to some ass on a thread on a messageboard who wants to try to use big words to sound intelligent** ya ok enough said!!!

oh really law school which one, just out of curiosity because i am going to Fordham Law, how about you? since you decided to throw that in there. And in addition to take comments from someone who uses XTC as a nickname says a lot about you personally..

I go to Briarcliffe still not yet in Law school but will be eventually* And umm I hate to break the news to you but If you judge someone by a name on a board it seems like you take these boards way too seriously. And anyway i could care less what YOU think about me personally. The people that do know me on here know me and I'm a person who doesn't come on here and post negative comments about people like you which says alot for yourself.

hey know gripe with you, I just wanted to make my day go faster today. It had nothing to do with you, I am not in the mood to make enemies with people I do not know anyway. Good luck with law school and definitely take a lot of time studying for your LSATs. In addition, since the test is not really based on any law courses but just your critical thinking ability. The courses in college may not really serve a purpose, it did not for me. Sorry to get you all worked up, but at least now my day is about done.

oh really law school which one, just out of curiosity because i am going to Fordham Law, how about you? since you decided to throw that in there. And in addition to take comments from someone who uses XTC as a nickname says a lot about you personally..

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: