Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&M Reviews Anyone!

Not a bad night at all!

I've been out of the scene for awhile, and decided to stop on by at SF with some new friends who had never been there before.

Little did I realize it was the S&M party! :) A pleasant surprise I must say!

Awesome time, music was hard deep in the night, peeps were alot better than I remembered.

I love the new layout.

And thanks to the peeps who hooked me up last night. :) I forgot how awesome a time can be had there!

I think I left at about 8am, which I didn't think was bad for the 2 first timers who were real troopers through the night, but got their ass kicked.

I'll be back in 2 weeks for sure.

F

wow what a fuckin night.........S & M was crazy as hell....alot of crazy shows on stage with motorcycles, couches, leather, whips, nakedness!!!!! it was nutz.......anyways it was first time at an factory saturday and it was one of the best nights ever at a club.....PETERS is the fuckin man!!!!!!! great music all night/day whatever......i showed up there at 8:00 a.m. thats right i said it 8 a.m. in the morning......working on one hour of sleep cause i was at a party the night before......and left at around 2:30 or so during the afternoon sunday......crazy night and i heard it was goin on until 6 p.m......all in all great night and if u missed it it was phat as hell:tongue: !!!! i will definately be at factory saturdays much more ofter.....phat ass party!!! laterz.....GREAT CALL ON GOIN JESS!!! hey hun!!! holla!!!!!!!

kyle:eek:

All I can say is that it was very hard and very loud. We got there around 8am and the shows were still going on. At the beginning the music was pretty nice but unfortunately changed during the night and got VERY hard. Furthermore, the volume was too much for me today....I don't know why, usually I don't have a problem with SF but I just couldn't take it. Anyway, left around 2pm....closed around 4pm.

Went to bed early and got up at 630. Out the doors by 730 and into soundfactory at 8. Packed is the word but i thought it would have been a lot more people. Now underwear party, anniversary party thats packed. The music very few vocals from time i got there to the time i left. JP managed to bang out the Luz Divina track at around 9 but after that maybe at most 3 more vocals till 2 o clock. The vibe was good and it was nice seeing everyone again all under one roof top. I dont know if there were any performances but I know there were none when i got there. A lot of people dressed up for s&m party mostly women but there were some freaky dressed people in there. They should have had a contest. Overall this party wasnt one to miss but last years S&M Party was a lot better. Ended up leaving early at 2 o clockbut when i left main floor still had nice crowd on it. The party ended at 4 o clock and everyone went home (. Overall i give it a 7. My parties still stays as follows for this year at soundfactory:

1)Anniversary

2)Underwear

3)jP'S BIRTHDAY

4)S & m party

Once again nice seeing everyone from aol's soundfactory room, clubplanet message boards, sicktracks message board, and nightclubcity message board.

stephen

ps i was hanging out in front by the entrance on 3rd floor. I had on a long white sleeve shirt somertimes wearing a wife beeter with hair in spikes and black pants

HOLA KYLE!! LOL... yea shit was nutz... jp dropped his infamous luv divina - in your eyes track around 9 am.. played it for 45 min... we bugged out!! it was crazy!!! n e one that didnt go missed out!! half naked people runnin around gettin whipped by other people in black masks and shit... it was nutz!! going again this sat deff for sure!!

Originally posted by twinange1

HOLA KYLE!! LOL... yea shit was nutz... jp dropped his infamous luv divina - in your eyes track around 9 am.. played it for 45 min... we bugged out!! it was crazy!!! n e one that didnt go missed out!! half naked people runnin around gettin whipped by other people in black masks and shit... it was nutz!! going again this sat deff for sure!!

wow so it really was on for 45 min...i thought i was just in uranus that whole time!! that was 1 phat party.....i want more!!

I agree with steve on this one, I had a really good time, it was really good to see everyone come together under one roof, haven't seen that in a long time, I had such a blast eventhough I don't remember half of the night, cause i was a little too mangled lol, the crowd was good looking but there werent that many hot girls, sorry guys. I have def seen better lookin crowds there especially at the Undie party. I got there around 7am and stayed til about 2:30 pm, I just wish my BF could of been there with me but to all my factory heads i want to thank you for being there and having such a good time! It was so good to have a night where nobody beefed and all just enjoyed each other, I will see you the 13th for my girl jens 21st BDAY wa wa THANKS AGAIN GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL! MUAHZZZZZZZZ

Cristina

I just wanted to add one thing, I met Denny Tennaglia and Rich HEinz ( the guy who does all JPs records) and I must say they were both very nice however I def thought they were better looking people lol DT was walkin around with a huge hat on just in case any of you saw him ,overall they both were ummmmmmm......~ YUCKY! lol