Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post on the l.a. board, godfrikkin' dammit!

weyes

all right, you punks - i moved from new york back out here, to an empty ass board. don't make me go drastic on yer asses! i'm still posting on the new york board and going off over there, but it just ain't like cp without having peeps in your own town, y'know?

:(

rock out, i know you're there!

Originally posted by littleboybleu

back in the day the board was packed with people posting left and right. but for one reason or another about 90% of them left to another board that was suppose to be better. anyways welcome back to the west coast. lets see if we can get this board goin again.:bounce:

Yup, what he said.

WAAAAAY BACK in the day. :D

alright, weyes. i'll bring a semblance of NY to you by following and posting in yer threads. and don't say i never do nothin' for ya.

it occurred to me, and yer right, it is dead here. geez, only 5 posts on 2 threads (3 of which are mine!) the whole day? LA people must actually have a life, as oppose to us beaten down, self-loathing losers who do nothing but post on messageboards all day in NY. ponder.gif

Raquel!!!

How's it goin' girl? Gosh, haven't heard from you in a while! I'm doing just fine. I have this great picture of you from that night at Giant when Timo was in town (the last time we ran into eachother). Anyway, I should try to send it to you. What's up with you?

Originally posted by msbobois

yep...like about this time last year. how are you kat??? :)

Originally posted by loch

uh...and it looks like you didn't make much of it. :laugh:

:tongue:;)

all right, sassafrass! take a little steppy backy for a sec - you misunderstood! :smile2:

i meant that the cp boards have just changed, not gotten better or worse. just because some people have left, it doesn't mean that these boards have somehow become inferior.

so, there.

:tongue:

oh same old stuff... blah! how's school treating you? i wish i could go back. just one more year!!! hee hee.

i was supposed to go to ibiza with the cp people on the ny board but we were scheduled to leave on sept 11...world trade center... i was stuck on long island for a week!!!

oh please throw that pic away...must be scary.

i think we should try to set up a meet-up on here. s&d and jimmy van m will be here in november!!! and of course...i will try to follow them to nyc and boston for thanksgiving weekend. hee hee.

oh btw...sorry for being rude. HI WEYES :)

Originally posted by ~surreal~

Raquel!!!

How's it goin' girl? Gosh, haven't heard from you in a while! I'm doing just fine. I have this great picture of you from that night at Giant when Timo was in town (the last time we ran into eachother). Anyway, I should try to send it to you. What's up with you?

Raquel, I'm on the east coast now finishing up school, so a meet-up isn't going to be possible anytime soon, lol. BUT, if you're ever in NY again, lemme know and I will try to make it out there. I believe Tom (juniorla) and Karie (djfrostcali) and their mates are going to S&D @ the Mayan. Boo-hoo, I won't be there. :(

Cat

Originally posted by msbobois

i think we should try to set up a meet-up on here. s&d and jimmy van m will be here in november!!! and of course...i will try to follow them to nyc and boston for thanksgiving weekend. hee hee.

oh btw...sorry for being rude. HI WEYES :)

hi! :)

o, and i'm planning to see s&d, too; a meetup sounds in order.

i'll be in ny over thanksgiving too! maybe that's why we all post on new york so much; just can't get that damn town out of our systems. i'll probably hit up something else when i'm there though - something to bring back ol' memories, whatever that'll be. it'll most likely be a rave, a smaller one, held in a city club, for the older (as compared to out here, at least!) rave set.

this board needs some serious people on it. about a year ago before everyone ventured to the nite club city board, giant board, and spundae board--- this board was outta control with new people that were joining on a daily basis, and now you'll be lucky if there's a new post even once a day!! come on people lets see if we can get this board going a little better than waht it is now. anyone willing to try?? or is this a lost cause??:blank::rolleyes:

so, do we want serious people (as said by littleboybleu) or people with juicy stories (like sassa said)? :tongue:

just kidding

i'm bored today

and, hey, the new york board gets away with lots of lameass topics amidst their cool ones. i think people on this board are too afraid that their topics aren't interesting/worthwhile enough - because whatever is posted on this board stands out so much just by its being here. in other words, there are so few topics here at all that, people think, "if i post something, it'd better be good."

so, whatever. peoples just gots ta bite the bullet. :)

Originally posted by ~surreal~

I believe Tom (juniorla) and Karie (djfrostcali) and their mates are going to S&D @ the Mayan. Boo-hoo, I won't be there. :(

Cat

I'm sure everyone you know and their brother is gonna be at S&D in November, especially after the Danny T tradgedy, not just junior and the dj, way do you have to be so exclusive there grandma

:D

tropicana vs. minute maid.

now that's a juicy topic. you then add ice cubes vs. crushed iced. now that's a cool topic. or does this all fall under 'lameass'? (although, if you throw weyes in the mix, you get a 'finepieceofass')

:laugh:

Originally posted by weyes

so, do we want...juicy stories...lameass topics...cool ones...