Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post on the l.a. board, godfrikkin' dammit!

weyes

I see people are migrating back to the original...

Grandma'ma all the way from Pitt these days, burrrrrr...

Msbobois...haven't seen your name in a year...

Littleboybleu, haven't seen your name since last summer either...

Gman, gotta get the JOTD back in effect...

Weyes...whom I talked to while you were still in NYC getting ready to move back, good goin' trying to liven this place up...

Sassy Sassa down in SD...I was just hanging with someone from down there...I'll be heading down to see some friends again soon...I bet I can find something that's good down there so you will quite complaining about how horrible SoCal is :tongue:

I think it's time to get the peeps back on this board, don't you think??? It was always easier to use...not to diss any of the other boards we moved to, but this one is where we all first met.

:letsgo:

oh i've been reading the boards for info, just not posting...hee hee...

yeah...it's just not the same on other places...

and of course my work monitors our internet usage now so i can't post as much.

Originally posted by dlish

Msbosis...haven't seen your name in a year...

Weyes...whom I talked to while you were still in NYC getting ready to move back, good goin' trying to liven this place up...

Sassy Sassa down in SD...I was just hanging with someone from down there...I'll be heading down to see some friends again soon...I bet I can find something that's good down there so you will quite complaining about how horrible SoCal is :tongue:

I think it's time to get the peeps back on this board, don't you think??? It was always easier to use...not to diss any of the other boards we moved to, but this one is where we all first met.

Originally posted by dlish

Msbosis...haven't seen your name in a year...

hows it goin dlish? i agree with you about going to the other boards. theres too much damn drama on at least one board that i check for info, and as far the other boards i dont think anything will beat the way CP use to be back in the day.