Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy b'day to saigray!

well, i dunno if she'll even be on the board today (she's been absent for a bit) but my friend - and yours - saigray celebrates a birthday today! (a lady never reveals her age!) so join me in sending out a "happy birthday" to her, and may she rock the fuck on.

:spin:

wow, I'm a whole year older than I was this time last year and it feels great. Thanks for all the birthday love, and anyone who wants to give me a bday hug or buy me a b-day redbull is welcome to find me on the dance floor at Vinyl on Saturday- hope to see y'alls there.

As to my noticable absence from the board-- 2 things have happened- my job suddenly started making me work, and they gave me a seriously old computer which can read about 3 colors so clubplanet is yellow on yellow or grey on grey! I might have to switch boards just so I can read topics! But I miss you all and all the inane conversations, pointless dramas and general cp crazyness. ::MWUAH::