Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina?

ceejay187

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sextacy911

yuupppp i bet shes gunna be another whitney!!! or close to one... :D :D :D:updown:

NEVER! She can't come close to singing like Whitney or diana ross...Her america track sounds like a 12 year old sang it....91 superbowl that was singing..........

Originally posted by saleen351

Her america track sounds like a 12 year old sang it....91 superbowl that was singing..........

lol true but she is going to be up there... look at every other singer... her voice is probually top 5 or top 10... and shes still new at this...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bless88

uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhh that guy in the jets pic is such a fuckin herb!!!!!:blown:

NO, he is not a herb, he is a NYFD Firefighter...So watch you mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! I met him last week at the monday night game, he is a awesome guy, he lost all his brothers in the attack....

True, most people here just repeat everything they hear around this board. And not too many people have a well-rounded music appreciation. Now, my true heads are at naughtybooth.com!

Wadddup CArnal Naughtiness! I am probably the only person on this board and naughtybooth. Oh well! We're all good peeps.:D