Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else..........

angeluv

Originally posted by crazykid

looks like you guys have a case of the moondays, haha, let's see if anyone can pick up that reference.

I have never seen the movie but isnt it from "Office Space?" My friend has referred to that before!!

Originally posted by Abstrakt

Yeah but this Monday sucks cause the weather is soooo gloomy.

Yeah, the weather sucks, my day here at work sucks, and I got some upsetting news today..........could anything else go wrong??? (Sorry, just had to vent a little)

Originally posted by angeluv

Yeah, the weather sucks, my day here at work sucks, and I got some upsetting news today..........could anything else go wrong??? (Sorry, just had to vent a little)

I'll give ya a big ol' bear hug!!! What happened? E-mail me later with details k?

Originally posted by spragga25

I'll give ya a big ol' bear hug!!! What happened? E-mail me later with details k?

Sorry, my email at work was down for like 2 hours,. and I couldnt get on to CP for a while! I swear this day is getting worse and worse. Thanks for the call though, ya made me laugh! Good to know you stil have a sense of humor in your old age! HEHEHE

Originally posted by angeluv

Sorry, my email at work was down for like 2 hours,. and I couldnt get on to CP for a while! I swear this day is getting worse and worse. Thanks for the call though, ya made me laugh! Good to know you stil have a sense of humor in your old age! HEHEHE

Why I outta...someone's gonna get a spanking with my cane I see!! :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

LOL!

Deja Vu...

Sorry, If I would've known earlier, I wouldve been over there with a paxil and some soup... J/k...

Hope everythings better now...

:)

thanks Hun, just dont let it happen again.........hehehe