Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let's be honest about how often we really use condoms

shugabooga

do you always use a condom? (questions are for men OR women)  

51 members have voted

1. 1. do you always use a condom? (questions are for men OR women)

• yes, i've let it slip in without a condom every once in a while
    • who am i fooling? i rarely ever use a condom!
    • i always use a condom unless it's with a long-term relationship
    • i use a condom all the time, even in long-term relationships

Unless you're going long term, using a condom is not an option these days. I recall how a few years ago this one babe tells me that I didn't have to use a condom 'cause she's on a pill. That came from someone who knew me for 2 days. I wonder if she's still alive today...

The smartest thing to do when you get involved in a long term relationship, is for each other to get tested. This way, you'll never have to sweat over that thought in the back of your head "what if...". I am so spoiled nowdays that last time my gf and I used a condom I got very little pleasure except for the busting-a-nut part.

Originally posted by dgmodel

ahh... alright sorry abou that .. the name of the girl that this happend with her name was jessica and it was my boy who went to navy.. almost dead ass similar story... anyway thanks... later b.

You mean there's more of these psycho-bitches out there?!?

condoms are supposed to keep you protected, but they don't keep you protected from everything. my friend, who for specific health reasons has no other choice but to use condoms along with another form over birth control, ended up getting herpes from some piece of shit asshole. apparently he was having an outbreak and WHOOPS forgot to mention the fact that he even had herpes. what kind of asshole does that to a girl who's already sick enough? ( i am gonna hang this fucker by his balls if i ever see him). so what's the point of condoms anyway? they break, slip off inside (that's the worst),and don't even protect all the way. the only real protection we have is knowledge and testing.

:monkey:

Originally posted by babyj

condoms are supposed to keep you protected, but they don't keep you protected from everything. my friend, who for specific health reasons has no other choice but to use condoms along with another form over birth control, ended up getting herpes from some piece of shit asshole. apparently he was having an outbreak and WHOOPS forgot to mention the fact that he even had herpes. what kind of asshole does that to a girl who's already sick enough? ( i am gonna hang this fucker by his balls if i ever see him). so what's the point of condoms anyway? they break, slip off inside (that's the worst),and don't even protect all the way. the only real protection we have is knowledge and testing.

:monkey:

sorry to hear about your friend. and you're right, condoms don't prevent herpes at all (but i think it helps prevent it to some degree). supposedly, though, it's very painful to have sex during an outbreak. also supposedly, you cannot pass it on to another person unless you are having an outbreak. so basically, from what i understand, you could pass it on to someone at the very beginning of an outbreak before the pain sets in and you are aware that you're having a flare-up. still, it doesn't excuse passing it along.

you're also right about knowledge and testing being our primary protections....other than abstinence and monogamy. all these threesomes that everybody loves to fantasize about are probably responsible for a few cases of chlamydia, veneral warts, and who knows what else!