Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck School

urallge

I cant fucking stand this shit. Im missing out on parties (s+m), benefits (twirl), meetups, my friends, etc. Albany is fucking wack. The only glimmer of hope that I have is that JP is supposed to spin up here at this wanna-be club "sneaky petes". But even tat cannot shadow all the tests I have. Most seniors get to have fun while Im doing accounting and preparing for my interviews so I can make some money coming ut of this god forsaken shithole. Fuck school and more importantly FUCK ALBANY.

Hope everyone else is having fun, at least some of us would be. PEACE

Originally posted by urallge

I cant fucking stand this shit. Im missing out on parties (s+m), benefits (twirl), meetups, my friends, etc. Albany is fucking wack. The only glimmer of hope that I have is that JP is supposed to spin up here at this wanna-be club "sneaky petes". But even tat cannot shadow all the tests I have. Most seniors get to have fun while Im doing accounting and preparing for my interviews so I can make some money coming ut of this god forsaken shithole. Fuck school and more importantly FUCK ALBANY.

Hope everyone else is having fun, at least some of us would be. PEACE

What are you talking about Albany has soooooooo many hot girls, and everyone parties up there. I go to Suny-Binghamton. Now this place really sucks, and no one goes out.

Originally posted by nrgy112

What are you talking about Albany has soooooooo many hot girls, and everyone parties up there. I go to Suny-Binghamton. Now this place really sucks, and no one goes out.

Bro let me tell you albany gets old fast. Yeah there are hot girls but fucking a they truly believe they are gods gift to the world. Dont get me wrong there are hot girls who are nice up here but the ratio is not very encouraging. Plus i have had some bad luck up here, like for example last year when I moved into a house and got off campus my house got fucking burned down with a molotov cocktail. I mean what the fuck are the chances of that. The bars got old real fast too and the "clubs" up here, I mean c'mon, could never compare to the city

• 2 weeks later...

i know how u feel, im going to school right now in puerto rico and it fucking sucks. people here don't know how to party, theres like no clubs here, just shitty little bars where local wanna be rock bands play. its really bad, the only good thing is that liquor is real cheap and theres no drinking age. can't wait to graduate so i can go back home to jersey.