Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seamen @ VINYL sat night

I'll probably end up there too. I caught Seamen at twilo in february too for first time.. Was hoping to catch him again in Sobe this past april and wknd at Crobar, but he wasnt spinning.

Definetly worth checkin out....

Anyone know what time starts set?? And how much door gonna be???

Thanks, G :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see all you happy ppl there- I'm so happy to be going to Vinyl again- one friend told me a nasty rumor that they had closed for good!

NEways, unless something has gone wacky in the club universe, Vinyl, having no liquor liscence is always 18+, so no worries for the kiddies- come play!

Originally posted by hmnyc

im so looking forward to sat night, im not even goin out friday night so i can be rested for his set. next weekend will also be better it will be an acton packed DANNY weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny will be tremendous...

i still feel that this past time at Vinly he was incredible..

he should Rock it again...iam hopeing he is better then Labor day..he was good for July 4th but Labor day was the best..

better then twilo..

Originally posted by eviljav666

Danny will be tremendous...

i still feel that this past time at Vinly he was incredible..

he should Rock it again...iam hopeing he is better then Labor day..he was good for July 4th but Labor day was the best..

better then twilo.. [/quote

I thought danny was going on vacation ?

Originally posted by eviljav666

Danny Howells everyone is refering to..

You should Check it out next weekend Oct 13th.

he is one of all Twilolites Favorite DJ..

Ohhh I know howells I wanna see him too I hope work permits Icant really afford to blow work off 2 weeks in a row but Ill do it this week !!!!

So would it be cool for my loser ass to fly solo to this thing and be welcomed with open arms from all of you?

I'm pissed Boo 6 got pushed back and i'm looking for something to do on Saturday night, and this sounds pretty good. Lot of people going?

Gimme the lowdown please. I've never been there, so what's the crowd like?

Yeah, i suck.

Originally posted by errl

So would it be cool for my loser ass to fly solo to this thing and be welcomed with open arms from all of you?

I'm pissed Boo 6 got pushed back and i'm looking for something to do on Saturday night, and this sounds pretty good. Lot of people going?

Gimme the lowdown please. I've never been there, so what's the crowd like?

Yeah, i suck.

I am pissed about boo creamfiels and mekka as well.... the crowd is love best vibe in the city I garuntee

-C

Originally posted by mel-o-d

I think Vinyl has a 10 AM curfew, but the party will go only as long as there's a crowd and Dave is up to it.

2 more days!

:D

I hope your right...last time at Vinly for Howells they threw on the lights around 9:45..and i think Danny was just warming up..

Siceone i guess you work sunday that blows..

Peps what the deal with the meet up!!!

Originally posted by furnace

definitely be there...

I saw Seaman at Twilo in February...incredible set. One of my best nights at Twilo quite frankly. I don't know what his recent sets have been like, but that set was a nice break from the deep, dark, and dirty progressive house that we all love. His style was progressive but a bit more uplifting. Perhaps a better judge would be his Renaissance album and any live sets you can find on the web.

The party is definitely on Saturday. Luis Diaz is playing too...he openned for PVD back in the day.

And don't forget, Danny Howells for 10 hours on Oct 13th

I saw/heard Seaman at TWILO too-def one of my fav nights (BTW, check out pkern's "Gratitude" thread, for a recap of that night at TWILO)- he's breathtaking. And Renaissance is an amazing album.

As for me, I will be there Sat. night with my dancing shoes (or sneakers) on!!! I can't wait!!!!! :D