Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Crowns

chrisn

gnice (or anyone) did you find out the answer to your question about blue crowns, they are a larger size than normal...what are they called and any more info?

Had these last year and were way different than any others, got an all-over physical "Body Buzz" and I do mean "Buzz" hard to explain...maybe I'm new at this but never had that feeling...would love it again...it was the best feeling...any info anyone???

Originally posted by chrisn

gnice (or anyone) did you find out the answer to your question about blue crowns, they are a larger size than normal...what are they called and any more info?

Had these last year and were way different than any others, got an all-over physical "Body Buzz" and I do mean "Buzz" hard to explain...maybe I'm new at this but never had that feeling...would love it again...it was the best feeling...any info anyone???

THAT BODY BUZZ IS EXACTLY THE FEELING THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE........GREAT HUH???

Originally posted by chrisn

Sorry it has taken a while to respond. I have been out of town on business for a couple weeks. Anyway, I never got an answer to my question. I found my own answer because I did try them out and let me say that I couldn't agree with you more. I personally hate taking a pill and being incapacitated the rest of the night. Plus it isn't fun for your friends who have to take care of you. Those gave me a feeling of Euphoria and total bliss. I was smiling the whole night and every breeze of air felt like heaven. I have been rolling for years now and not since the microdots did I feel this way. It was great to find some good shit. This is just my opinion, different people have different reactions. I guess it is like trying to find your nitch. I definitely stocked up on these. Don't plan on running out for a long time. :D