Clubplanet Nightlife Community

blowflyii

sd

Originally posted by jaxl

Nah, I don't think so. He PM'd me about some bs related to his posts. Sure wish he'd stop.

that psycho pulled the same shit with me. some thing must happened that all of a suddenhe stopped posting.

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by sd

that psycho pulled the same shit with me. some thing must happened that all of a suddenhe stopped posting.

Little too much time on his hands if he's PMing everyone that responded to his posts. I'd still like to know if Stopit made good on her threats.

Originally posted by rachel8c

I gues we all like gossip. Maybe the persons energy is focused somewhere else perhaps something positive?

though your right in that we were giving him recognition, it was more out of curiosity than anything else. he had been on the boards non-stop for about 3 weeks, posting total crap and another CP member who had gone out with him (a while back as I understand) was threatening legal action against him, specifically saying that two weeks ago he was going to get arrested. i wanted to know what had happened.

i think his energy is probably focused on extrapilating himself from his current troubled situation.

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by blowflyii

I hope you feel good about yourself Jaxl, you have acted as a catylist in my misfortune. I hope you feel good about yourself. Perhaps you have issues with men, actally I know you do. At the age of thirty five you should know that you should never make judgements and especially do not fuel a fire in someone with a situation you know nothing about. While I am not mad at you, I want to tell you that you have a cold heart. I wanted you to know that you helped hurt me. I hope you can rest easier now.

The threats are good, let me just say that I am upset, hurt, and it has cost me a lot of money. If the coninued threat does not get dropped it will cost me 3500$ and another $30,000 for a trial to prevent my life from being destroyed. I may not be he greatest guy in the world but I have a huge heart even if I am immature in some ways. I am hoping that I will be left alone.

Oh the drama....

You know nothing at all about me or what my issues may or may not be. While I never go out of my way to hurt anyone, I am a firm believer in you get what you deserve. We're all adults and as such we are all responsible for our own actions. Grow up and do not blame me, or anyone else, for your misfortune. Yes, I know nothing about your situation and I really could care less, so I will not be losing any sleep. IMO, you would not be in a jam if the powers that be didn't see a valid reason.

Do you feel validated now that you have climbed up on your soapbox and thumped your chest in indignation over how you've been wronged?

Guest jaxl

You should live by your own words....at what point was anything said about apes or men? I know women who have acted the same way, myself included, at times.

You agree that as adults we should take responsibility for our actions, yet you seem to still want to blame me for your present situation. You chose to bring your personal situation onto a public forum where opinions were voiced. You should have expected that. No one held a gun to your head and forced you to sit at your computer and type what you did and no one held a gun to Stopit's head and made her do whatever she felt she had to do.

Additionally, you ask not to be labled, but you do the same by suggesting I may have issues with men. Again, what issues I may or may not have are not your concern. We all have issues about one thing or another, we'd be very one dimensional if we didn't.

CP is not real life, at least not for me it isn't and I certainly don't take anything anyone posts on the Drama Board seriously. And it's a sad state that one should feel that a complete stranger is somehow capable of influencing another stranger to act or behave a certain way.

I will not engage you further, because you are entitled to your opinion and I have to respect that. My suggestion to you is that you use this as a learning experience and glean from it what you will.

Best of luck to you

Showing too much love can at times seem rather strange to some, especially if they are on the recieving end of it. Were his antics worthy of charges being brought against him, honestly speaking? Was he doing anything that may have been misconstrued as harassment?

It sucks that his situation was made public; that is truly embarassing.

And aside from his love for Stopit, why do so many people seem to hate Blowflyii? Did he post something stupid, or perhaps something that was not to the liking of many individuals?

from my understanding there was nothing to misconstrue, it was harassment. if you go back through the archives you should find a couple of threads that stopit wrote, essentially describing how since they broke up he has stalked her at work, embarassed her in her workplace, lied to her colleagues, to her parents, emailed and called her non stop, basically refusing to break contact with her to the point where her attempts to avoid him were controlling the way she had to live her life. his parents have, as i understand it tried to intervene with him on her behalf.

its embarassing for all involved, i'm embarassed by his actions and i don't know either of them.

there are probably 50 of his ridiculous threads in the archives. he would post a topic and then once he got a few responses, hopefully stopit's, being one of them he would go back and edit all his threads to say something different. he pm'd me and at least one other person, with threats, or just shit that made no sense. he's basically a psycho.

So I see that the relationship between stopit and Blow didn't end on a happy note. Now that I think of it, the name "stopit" seems rather interesting.

Stopit, if you are reading this, did you conjure up that name as an implied hint to Blowflyii or something? I just find it a little funny.

Well, I hope your relationship with Blowflyii was satisfying while it lasted; it's a shame it had to come to such a disgusting end (with the harassment and all). I've never known anyone to become obsessed in such a way. What lead you to press charges against him? Was it one particular act that pushed you over the edge, or was it a result of many acts that just left you a bit uncomfortable? I couldn't imagine what it must feel like to be stalked, and even more disturbing, I couldn't imagine why Blowflyii would post anything about his stalking habits on a public forum. I mean, if one is going to be strange about one's habits, one should at least keep it a secret.

Overall, I hope everything works out. And I hope that you and Blowflyii did have some good times, regardless how how he may be acting now.

:mad: I KNOW HOW U FEEL, TAKE IT EASY ON THE GUY. HIS HEART IS BROKEN. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO TRY SO HARD TO GET SOMEONE BACK, JUST BY PROTESTING YOUR LOVE TO THEM, ONLY TO HEAR THAT IT'S NOT ENOUGH. NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IS SCULPTED INTO PERFECTION. SOMETIMES LOVE CAN BLIND U INTO WANTING SOMEONE TO BE SOMETHING THEIR NOT. BUT IF THE LOVE IS STRONG IN BOTH HEARTS NOT JUST IN ONE, THEN THEY CAN TRULY SCULPT EACH OTHER INTO THEIR OWN PERFECTIONS. WHEN ONE HEART DOESN'T FEEL LOVE ENOUGH, THEN THAT ONE WAS BLIND TO BEGIN WITH. SORRY TO SAY BUT, I DON'T KNOW IF BLOW IS AN ANNOYING STALKER, OR STOPIT IS JUST CRUEL AT HEART. ALL I KNOW IS, IF MY EX PUT OUT AN ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST ME, SHE REALLY NEVER LOVED ME AT ALL. YOU REALLY HAVE TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING TREMENDOUSLY WRONG FOR HER TO GO THERE. BLOW U SHOULD REALIZE THAT. TRUE LOVE NEVER MAKES ANOTHER WANT TO HURT THE ONE THEY ONCE LOVED, AND IF THEY DO IT, EVEN FOR THEIR OWN GRATIFICATION, THEY NEVER REALLY LOVE THAT PERSON AT ALL. LOVE MAKES PEOPLE HEAL THE PAIN TOGETHER AS ONE, NOT RIP OPEN NEW WOUNDS SEPERATLEY.:mad: THIS IS WHY MY FACE REMAINS AS IS.:mad:

I HOPE U CAN ENJOY YOURSELF THIS WEEKEND, BUT BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL FOR SOMEONE TOO SOON. OR FALL FOR SOMEONE IN YOUR PREDICAMENT. I GIRL I KNOW IS TRYING TO USE MY BREAK UP AND HERS TO SMOOTH US TOGETHER AND IT FEELS REAL EASY TO BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON NOW. BUT THAT WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR ME AND HER. I'M TRYING TO HAVE FUN, AND I HOPE I CAN MEET UP WITH U AND SYN AND THE OTHERS IN THIS FORUM. BUT RIGHT NOW, GUY FRIENDS IS WHAT I NEED MORE OF. GIRLZ FOR SOME REASON MAKE IT TOO EASY TO FORGET THE ONE U LOVED, AND THAT SCARES ME. CUZ NOTHING IN LIFE IS EASY.:eek: