Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sayno, Tempkid, Spygirl, Ceotter....

Originally posted by tempkid

Drama I do remember meeting you. Your cool as hell. It's funny how many of the same people we know, I think you said you even know my older brother

I am glad you remembered because I almost forgot my entire night - that is another story all together. I hate to admit it, but you shocked me with how tall you were - for some reason I was expecting someone my height - LOL! It was a nice surprise though.

Yes, I do know your brother - don't know if he remembers me. Back in the day we used to know a lot of the same people ..

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Same to you. It's okay, I think most of us were getting banging up...Damn those shots!!!!

I think we took a picture in the bathroom - did that really happen or was I hallucinating?

Yes, I was a victim of shots as well....

Originally posted by drama

I am glad you remembered because I almost forgot my entire night - that is another story all together. I hate to admit it, but you shocked me with how tall you were - for some reason I was expecting someone my height - LOL! It was a nice surprise though.

Yes, I do know your brother - don't know if he remembers me. Back in the day we used to know a lot of the same people ..

:laugh: Ya I remember how shocked you were! I'm not that tall 6ft1". Don't worry girl, you were not the only one trashed and not remembering to much the next day.

Originally posted by drama

I think we took a picture in the bathroom - did that really happen or was I hallucinating?

Yes, I was a victim of shots as well....

Nope that wasn't a hallucination.....The lady in front of us keep telling us we were all so cute......Gotta love the random stuff that occurs in the bathroom....

Originally posted by sin-sational

Damn I missed it!

Drama how long have we been planning to do this!

Had I known !

The problem is I hardly go out anymore or at least not like I used to. The next time you go out definitely let me know

we've got to do this already.

NO SHIT!!! I was asking Sayno where the hell you were, but that place was too damn crowded to be able to find anyone.

That is funny that you say that, because I do not really go out anymore either. I actually was not going to go, but my boyfriend (who NEVER goes out) wanted to go, so I figured what the hell.

We definitely have to plan something ALREADY!!!!!