Clubplanet Nightlife Community

interesting joke...

Originally posted by looma

Emmit,

Whats up with your cousin John and his emails:goofy: :goofy:

Are you still having free lunch at his restaurant?

he's crazy with those emails...i told him on sunday.......he still hooks me with free lunch, just ask javs too......we piged out after the game at tgifs, damn good........................

jbr, keep thinking T and A is tits n' ass...hahaha........down for that too.....hoboken somewhere else is cool....

Originally posted by Emmitt

he's crazy with those emails...i told him on sunday.......he still hooks me with free lunch, just ask javs too......we piged out after the game at tgifs, damn good........................

jbr, keep thinking T and A is tits n' ass...hahaha........down for that too.....hoboken somewhere else is cool....

I just got another email from your cousin, he is out of control......

Originally posted by nabuc1

Alright boys wish me luck because in 15 minutes I'm goin to the final creative review. Hopefully they will lubricate before they rip my ass open.

Best of luck...with getting the lubrication that is!!!:laugh: :laugh:

HOLY SHIT my ass hurts. Looks like I'll be sleeping here tonight. You'll appreciate this line emmitt. One of the creative directors coomented on one of my campaigns. He said "I like the over all general idealogy behind your ad. It definetly convays the message the client is shooting for. The only aspect that bothers me is the image and the headline. How can I put it, it's a bunch of borrowed interest crap. Let's see if you can evolve this ad into somethng approaching respectable by tomorrow."

Now that is the way to motivate your employees. Man you have to love advertising.