Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez comments from last week's

Ok JR, sure ya are :rolleyes:

That's a pretty stupid statement he made.

First of all, he would never even find out about anybody getting caught doing GHB or anything else.

Second, I guess K,E,weed,coke, and everything else is ok but GHB is off limits, thats interesting....

And who is he to shut the club down.

News Flash, Your a DJ, you get paid to play, you are an employee not the employer you don't get to make that call.

anthony: i know you meant to type ghb not gbh but did you mean to say that JR will not play well INTO the afternoon?

What time did he stop at TWILO?

Originally posted by bionic

Ok JR, sure ya are :rolleyes:

That's a pretty stupid statement he made.

First of all, he would never even find out about anybody getting caught doing GHB or anything else.

Second, I guess K,E,weed,coke, and everything else is ok but GHB is off limits, thats interesting....

News Flash, Your a DJ, you get paid to play, you are an employee not the employer you don't get to make that call.

anthony: i know you meant to type ghb not gbh but did you mean to say that JR will not play well INTO the afternoon?

What time did he stop at TWILO?

Thanks for the correction: according HX he said at 12 noon.At Twilo well u never know with Junior,somtime he ended at 12 noon.

Originally posted by amandamr99

Does anyone know y when u search for exit it still says it is closed??

When did it officially open cause all I have been hearing how it is open again when the last I heard was it was supposed to b opening on th 14th or something this month.

It's gonna be open on Sat the 6th for Junior...Deb Cox will be there performing...but officially I think the grand opening is like Friday the 19th or something.....

Um lets think about this logically now....

He said that in a magazine (Promoting the club)

wtf is he supposed to say... come pop all the pills u want... we will also have private rooms for some coke snorting..

seriosly ppl wtf

"Ok JR, sure ya are That's a pretty stupid statement he made.

First of all, he would never even find out about anybody getting

caught doing GHB or anything else.

Second, I guess K,E,weed,coke, and everything else is ok but

GHB is off limits, thats interesting....

News Flash, Your a DJ, you get paid to play, you are an

employee not the employer you don't get to make that call."

Trust...he can shut down the club...

Originally posted by inyourdreams

It's gonna be open on Sat the 6th for Junior...Deb Cox will be there performing...but officially I think the grand opening is like Friday the 19th or something.....

No, the Grand Opening is this saturday the 6th

Well I can understand his frustration as well as club managers and owners. Junior has been getting a bad rep from people ODing in his parties. I don't know the stats exactly but I think it's safe to assume the majority of GHB OD's came from his Sunday morning party. Back when all the shit was going down on Twilo I remember reading something the nurses told reporters. A lot of them lost compassion for these people. Every Sunday morning at least one guy is admitted to the hospital from a GHB overdose.