Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HeLp - I cAnT DeCiDe...

on october the 10th, i will be 18 and that weekend i wana go clubbin. i was just wondering what was the best nyc club to go to for my first time clubin in nyc. i wana have a blast. im gona be e-in face and bumpin k and tapin trips, etc.. lol... so any ideas anyone??? than for ur help... melissa

Originally posted by angelfromheven

on october the 10th, i will be 18 and that weekend i wana go clubbin. i was just wondering what was the best nyc club to go to for my first time clubin in nyc. i wana have a blast. im gona be e-in face and bumpin k and tapin trips, etc.. lol... so any ideas anyone??? than for ur help... melissa

Here's an idea...don't do so many drugs that we're reading about you in the paper!!!!!

How about you lay off the drugs and maybe you can actually make some sense.........

So basically you are 17, never been to a NYC club.........yet you trip your face off and bump K - can I ask where? In your basement, out in the woods, at the mall? I mean, what is happening to the youth of today?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by angelfromheven

Here is an Idea, Put on a pretty little dress with pretty little shoes, with a pretty little hat . A Hat with a flower would be peachy. Go to the School Dance and Lay off the drugs .

Peace

T

I can't understan kids these days.

There all crackheads. Anytime I go in town to the stores, a bunch of little kids tripping balls. Shit when I was in high school, went to school played 3 sports, drank beer during the weekend, and smoked a little pot. These kids are missing the best days of there life's to gt high all the time on E, coke, K, and who knows what else. The future generation of this country is all fucked up.

To answer your question: Go to the Tunnel if you haven't been there already the last 3 years.

Turning 18 huh,

Let me see

How about you do a couple bumps and go into a nice little deep hole and let me and my 15 boys take care of business.

Sounds Good, NO?

and then we'll drop you off at the factory, it'll be the best time of your life, I promise.:laugh:

The things I would do if I wasn't married and scared of losing 1/2 my money.