Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone checking out Mistress Barabara?

Kuro

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I was planning on going, but now I've got to go to Oklahoma tomorrow. The only flight back I could get comes in at 1:00 AM Saturday. Yeah, I know everyone's jealous. I get to eat big steaks! Woohoo! -Sigh-. Yet another Friday evening ruined! :( :(

Don't feel bad, Shady. Without DJ Rap there we weren't going to see any good girl-on-girl DJ action anyway.

From the last e-mail Buzz sent me:

€ Due to the events of September 11, both DJ Rap and Lisa Loud have cancelled all dates on their American tours, stating that they are uncomfortable flying on American aircraft.

€ Misstress Barbara, Scott Henry and Donald Glaude all are guaranteed to perform this Friday we have confirmation from their agency.

€ Stakka & Skynet will replace DJ Rap in the drum n bass room.

€Â We are making some concessions for this Fridays party to make up for your disappointment:

€ Admission will be lowered to regular admission price -- $12 before 11 p.m. | $15 after 11 p.m.

€ $2 Red Bull Vodkas from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. this Friday

€ $2 Icehouse beers all night

€ FREE RED BULL from 9 p.m. To 10 p.m. We have a limited number of free Red Bull donated from Warner Brothers Music for the New Order listening party (along with prizes and giveaways this Friday from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.)

€ In related news, Jody from Way Out West has cancelled all of his American tour dates, as has Carl Cox until further notice. We apologize for the schedule disruption.

€ We are extremely proud to have Deep Dish as the newest Buzz resident DJs. Theyll be performing on Nov. 23 their first residency gig at Buzz. Welcome aboard, guys!