Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D in NYC

a1wave

Originally posted by a1wave

that looks like all you Digweed fans and Deep Dish fans will have quite a time trying to decide which show to go to, eh???

Actually it's no contest. Sasha and Digweed of course. Deep Dish are starting their residency at Buzz on the 23rd, so it we miss that we'll just wait till January. Everybody wins :D

Just looked at the balance site and it says that Sean Cusic, John Digweed, and Sasha will be in NYCo n the 23rd. The location says Mike Bindra. Also noticed that it lists Dave Seaman for ember 22nd at "Dream". What the fuck is Dream?

Where is this on the balance site? I see him list on the 24th at Twilo, but we all know that that's not going to happen. If anyone has anymore info on this please pass it along. I have been dying to see Digger again. The last time I saw him was the night Twilo caught on fire

Originally posted by MadamMillie

rumors say roseland or exit (in ny)

i feel bad for DD, and it is their GU 21 release party

but it's S&D!!!!!!

i heard mike bindra (formerly of twilo) is promoting it

He is, on Balances site where it should say where it's going to be held it just says "Mike Bindra". I heard that Steve Dash just did then upgrade work on Exit's sound syste. And Cusic is going to be opening for them. Cusic opening for Sasha and Digweed at a Mike Bindra party with a Steve Dash system. All they need now is to get Sharon working the door that night.

Originally posted by Kuro

He is, on Balances site where it should say where it's going to be held it just says "Mike Bindra". I heard that Steve Dash just did then upgrade work on Exit's sound syste. And Cusic is going to be opening for them. Cusic opening for Sasha and Digweed at a Mike Bindra party with a Steve Dash system. All they need now is to get Sharon working the door that night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! that's sooooooo great, kuro. and get the bouncy bubble chairs too. and the powerbar sign. and last, but oh so not least, the PHAZON!!!!!

ps it's cusick, not cusic :)

• 2 weeks later...