Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween is upon us...Does anyone have ideas who or what they are going to be?

Well my boyfriend and I have been thinking alot of what we are going as. Well we hit up Halloween Adventure in the city and found some ideas

He might go as Hue Heffner and Ima do the playboy bunny

Or he goes as like a gangster and I go as one of those ciggarette girls

Or he goes as a gangster and I do betty boop

or he goes as an arab and I go as a belly dancer (lol that one his friend said he might get shot lolz doubt that one is gonna happen)

but anyway wat is everyone else gonna do?

Originally posted by massad

time to start juicing up, this year i want to be a juice head for halloween!!!

hahaha nice....but I don't think you would really stand out if ur gonna go to a club since most of the guys at EXIT and FACTORY are juice heads =)

Originally posted by highmay

im going as a 16 year old high school student

Must you Start with your ridicuals comments

I don't understand where u get that im like 12 or something im 18 hun...and arent u like 19?? I think its time u shut ur mouth and stay off my threads

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hahaha nice....but I don't think you would really stand out if ur gonna go to a club since most of the guys at EXIT and FACTORY are juice heads =)

and there you have it folks a reason not to go to exit besides tony draper sucking..

Im trying to drop 20 lbs so I can fit into a Venom latex suit..

HOLLA

-C

Originally posted by trancebaby

I was always something dark and evil like a black cat, a sexy witch or a punk chic. This year I'll go as an angel... the good one. :)

There is an angel with us always.

I went three years ago in the following custome:

All white shrowd,

White Wings,

Rollar blades,

And I put fake blood all over.

I was the Fallen Angel

its hard to think of something NEW to be u know? hmmmm... but some traditional costumes are pretty good if u can get creative enough.. i may do my own rendition of a devil.... i was thinkin an angel but the wings will get annoying... plus, everyone thinks of me as an 'angel'... or the good girl... i think its time i let the freak in me come out!! hehe... the playboy bunny is cute... but idk... i need time to think i guess... we'll see... ;)

Originally posted by PartiGrl

I was playboy bunny last year and let's just say, if you want some attention, then definately go as that!

Me & my boyfriend this year are thinking about the pimp and ho thing but we're kinda still deciding.....

tru thats what we were kinda gonna go for also, but I dunno I really wanna be betty boop cause I have the black hair and I found the perfect red dress and white like furry shawl thing at Halloween Adventure but betty boop didnt have a "other" so we are not sure yet.