Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**How To Dance***********

I was just thinking that it would be nice if people can explain how they dance in clubs so that they don't look like a moron. After all music=dancing. Girls have like their own style and so do they guys it's funny b/c like at any club I go to I see the girls have the same style and all the guys have the same. it's funny but neat. All have rhythm.

Originally posted by shroomy

learning to dance is easy, there is even a recipe that works 99% of the time.

Step 1) take 2 hits of acid

Step 2) Wait 1 hour

Step 3) Walk into the middle of the dancefloor and close your eyes.

Acid makes you dance? I think the mind games will get me lost in the middle of any dancefloor (where am I ??? I feel like im in Bill & Teds wacked out adventures)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd say......

1) Go to Vinyl on a Friday night.

2) Drop a pill or 2

3) If the music doesnt control you, then move your ass to a hip hop party!

Originally posted by mugwump

Let these guys show ya:

(select the different types of groovy moves on the right..)

http://www.urban75.com/dance/

Next time I see u I'll show you how to do the mugwump stomp (And sweat like a pig!)

I think i fractured my ankle the last time i tried to do the mugwump stomp :laugh:

That just goes to prove that you cant beat the orignal Mugz.

:flame:

Everyone can dance i believe if u dotn think u can dance u just havnt heard music that makes u want to dance... and that may be the fault of the dj liek when i hear some sick tracks i just wanan explode on the dance floor

It's like rockin' out to some Sabbath or VH or whatever you're into, but only with your feet. Then once you got that, throws some arms in. Then scope if there's any ladies diggin' you, and if they are get them in the mix. But then get 'em out, you know, leave 'em wantin' more. Also- don't be afraid of a little uprock if you're tired, but if your jam comes on, well goddamn, show suckas whose muthafuckin' jam it is!

Oh, yeah, cut the crap about the drugs. You're circumcised, right? Well fuckin'-A, that right there is an admission that maybe everything wasn't exactly the way it was supposed to be at birth, so... drugs are like the same thing, but for your brain. More sanitary, and such.