Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toronto

This is sooooo cheesy. I just want everyone to know that this is not representative of the club scene in Toronto. They should really have an audition process for who they let on the boards. Toronto is a lot more than what this Guido is pushing.

my 2 cents.

what kinda website is that?? that totally DOES NOT represent the toronto club scene at all!!

richdee, you need to stop giving toronto such a bad image :mad:

besides, all of those clubs you've mentioned are much different than they were back in the OLD days when you were a clubber. The scene has changed and i think you need to check out some of these clubs before you go and post your cheesy site.

ps. your site sucks. how does that show anything about the toronto club scene??

That is some dumb shit. That doesn't represent Toronto's club scene at all, only that we have beautiful women here. People should come up to see what it's about. If I was an American, I'd be in Toronto as much as possible. It's an amazing club scene, and really cheap for Americans.

BOLTS

After reading everyone's posts, I wasn't expecting much from the site...and guess what-it had even less than I was expecting. "Hi, I'm so-and-so, I've been to these clubs and seen these hot chicks..."

Anyways, on a more positive note, I'm fairly new here so here's a big :) HI :) to all the fellow Toronto folks on the board!

hey guys..

i'm not sure if ur into the garage house scene, but check out this site/message board for some other club listings..

www.garagehousemusic.com

"little louie"veGa was here on thanksgiving weekend, and he definitely rocked the crowd!!

look out for joe claussell (nyc) next month where he'll be hittin' it up for the garage416 crowd @ roxy blu..

:eek:

Originally posted by dyabolik1

Definitely, T.O. deserves its own name in Club Planet, but more important,ly, does anybody know what's going on this weekend??? Anybody big coming to town???

Toronto definitely needs it's own name on CP. Can it be done? I want that to happen, I'll advertise CP all over T.O., I'll hand out flyers before and after I go into clubs--Or I'll just promote for CASH$$$.

To who ever can do it--add a Toronto board.

BOLTS

Wow, I did'nt know you guys were out there. Nice to see ya!

Maaaaan!?! That web site is really somethin'! Richee my man... what a fuckin' artist you are :blown: ...considering that the only thing worth my time on there is the gorgeous chicks, and that you can take absolutely not credit for that...

Man I'm glad he's part of your scene and not mine... well your city I mean caus' I'm sure none of ya guys are hangin' out with the Rich man. You guys should put a price on his head or somethin' :D . I'll gladly help you out ;)

What are the good spots in the big T anyway?

Right guys, see ya round

i always check out this board to find out whats going on and i never see any cdn on here! so who out there is a tribe member, what about tranceaddict?

anyways great to meet you guys...

a couple things coming up...if your interested...

-this sunday we are screening our premiere of wintergalactic, our last party with tiesto

-we are bringing armin van buuren, billy nasty and lots more on sat. nov.10..check the site we made for it at www.sonicstate.net/state

anyways enough self-promotions :) now on to the partees

who's going to sneak's bday or to life tonight? btw there might be peeps here from totally different scenes, which is cool too. :)

deacon

sonic state

www.sonicstate.net

Originally posted by tatgirl

Don't you think that Toronto should get it's own thread on the CP board? I think it's funny how they can lump so many other cities and countries together into 'other parts of the world'.

Agreed...I think Toronto needs its own section...or at the very least one for all of Canada. I haven't posted here much, but I'm always a bit lost as to where go when I am on cuz there's a lot of different parts to the board. I usually wind up spending more time going from thread to thread than actually posting stuff.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TORONTO. One and only time i was up there i had such a blast, the scene is awesome, the people are nice and it's much much much cheaper than NY!

My friends are driving in a few hours to go see armin van burin (sp?) and the other half going to hulla :-D. Each car has an empty spot. have to decide if i wanna go.

I WANNA GO SO BAD...once again, i love toronto. :D hehehehe

hey if u marry a canadian citizen can u be a resident of canada and never get practically strip searched again by the border police??? :tongue: