Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myplay Lockers Back In Action

pangelid

Whats up everyone.

I'm back from a long CP hiatus and am happy to say, I will be getting the summer myplay lockers back up to speed.

I have the original lists to the three lockers from the summer and will be contacting everyone from them. Hopefully everyone is still around and still collecting beats.

For the newbies, myplay is an easy way to share music using a www interface. We share hard house, hard trance, progressive and vocals. Send me a pm if you would like to be invovled.

Old members, stay tuned for more information.

All the emails have been sent out. I'll be waiting for a response from everyone. After I get that, I will re-send the Locker passwords. Its pretty easy.

I'll be switching people around too, since I doubt everyone from the summer is still around. all Good!!

waiting to hear from everyone.

Oh, I'll be adding new people too, so feel from to send me a pm if you are interested. Thanx

• 2 weeks later...

OK, finally 2 of the 3 lockers are open. Everyone has been sent their emails. Please use this thread for any requests or after ups.

For the remaining people, i will have the third locker up and running soon. Give me a day or two. Sorry!

Otherwise, let's step it up a notch. There is alot of music to be shared! For newbies that are interested, please contact me with a pm. Thanx!