Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dt 10/31 cancelled!!!!!

weyes

i'm crushed - absolutely crushed.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i suppose i can't accurately convey through words, to people who don't know me, exactly how incredibly stoked i was to see danny, and to be seeing him on the holiday of all holidays - halloween. he has decided not to leave nyc for a while and cancelled a night of infinite possibilities for many of us here in l.a. (not to mention the rest of those other places he was going, but who cares about those; cry for me, dammit!)

this fear of flying has to stop eventually. is the world just gonna stay grounded from september 11th on out? come on, we can't all hide in underground bunkers from now on - life has to go on sometime. and we gotta keep on dancing.

it wasn't necessarily a fear of flying...DT lost people in the tradegy...maybe playing out in LA isn't what's important to him right now...he's probably mourning his losses and re-evaluated,ya know? ...he'll come don't worry :) ...it's just not the right time for him right now...