Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun Is Booked!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!! we booked our trip to canun today!!! its official!!! march 16-23. staying in the avalon grand or something like that, i forgot. i cant wait!!! this is gonna be my first time to cancun....ive waited sooooo long for this. anyone else goin? we could have a clubplanet meetup down there!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

definetly can NOT so cancun again, each year just got worse and worse, im tryin to hit up acapulco this year, i heard its a lot cleaner and i heard the night life is better...but have fun in cancun, there is only one club thats worth goin to down there....La Boom each and every nite til about 7am....have FUN!:cool:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i had a sick ass time down there 2 years ago, but i would never go back.....cancun is a one time deal and when you come back youll realize that the fun can only be had once there.

that can be tru for some people... but this kid i know has gone like 3 years in a row and loves it.... i think its all what u make of it.. i went last march <with randall16> and i cannot WAIT to go again.... this year linabina,randall16 and xtcgspot will be down there together ;)

Originally posted by linabina

that can be tru for some people... but this kid i know has gone like 3 years in a row and loves it.... i think its all what u make of it.. i went last march <with randall16> and i cannot WAIT to go again.... this year linabina,randall16 and xtcgspot will be down there together ;)

the only reason why i say that is because its the same thing every year....same clubs and stuff....but like i said i had a freaking blast

Originally posted by msoprano13

the only reason why i say that is because its the same thing every year....same clubs and stuff....but like i said i had a freaking blast

thats tru... but its a fuckin great time.. and i cant wait cuz we didnt hit up every club there... so theres still a lot we didnt get to do yet... i think after the second time though, after i do it all, then itll be time for somewhere else.. but its not like a waste of $ for me cuz i got $700 worth of the trip free!!! woooohooooo! :D:cool: