Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Thumbs Up For Joey Enuff And Richie Santana At Abyss Fri

Sexinthecity, your right Joey Enuff did not make this party. It was him, his 2 partners, and their DJ Richie Santana. Club Abyss has officially recieved the vibe that was once at Hunka Bunka. Cant wait for Joey and Brian's Birthday this Friday...Happy Birthday guys...Brian how come your not on the board yet??? And further more one of Richie's main reasons for leaving Bunka was the sound system...ITS HORRIBLE!!! The sound, the lights, the DJ and the new promoters all rock at Abyss.

Originally posted by beyourself420

Sexinthecity, your right Joey Enuff did not make this party. It was him, his 2 partners, and their DJ Richie Santana. Club Abyss has officially recieved the vibe that was once at Hunka Bunka. Cant wait for Joey and Brian's Birthday this Friday...Happy Birthday guys...Brian how come your not on the board yet??? And further more one of Richie's main reasons for leaving Bunka was the sound system...ITS HORRIBLE!!! The sound, the lights, the DJ and the new promoters all rock at Abyss.

And are you one of those BRILLIANT promoters???

I'll give it to Richie. He's very good. BUT YOU...and that NOTSEXYINSAYERVILLE...nah....I don't think so.

And just a little FYI....the sound system in ABYSS has gone to complete shit. That place used blow people's mind when it came to sound....but as of last Wednesday when I was there...

one word..

HORRIBLE.

Originally posted by bumparella

And are you one of those BRILLIANT promoters???

I'll give it to Richie. He's very good. BUT YOU...and that NOTSEXYINSAYERVILLE...nah....I don't think so.

And just a little FYI....the sound system in ABYSS has gone to complete shit. That place used blow people's mind when it came to sound....but as of last Wednesday when I was there...

one word..

HORRIBLE.

What happened to PHAZON!!

i know abyss had a phat system with a wack ass sound being delivered!!

"GOD DAMM THAT DJ MADE MY DAY"

Originally posted by beyourself420

No I am not one of his partners or one of those promoters. I am friendly with them though. And the reason the system sounds booty on Wednesdays is because they dont run the whole thing

Is that right???

What about this past Friday??? Did they have stuff shut off then too???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NO PROMOTER HERE, JUST CLUB GOER(LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FORUM) THE SOUND SYSTEM AT BUNKA IS WAAAAYYYY BETTER THAN ABYSS. I DON'T TRY TO PROMOTE ANYTHING BUT MY OPINIONS.

***AND PLEASE DON'T GO MOCKING THE NAME. ESPECIALLY WITH A NAME LIKE "BUMPARELLA" SHOULD WE ASSUME SOMETHNG WITH THAT ONE?***

Just to add my 2 cents in where it doesnt belong........and being I dont post here much but do read alot I think I can. This party at Abyss isnt just because of The crew that came from Hunka Bunka, though it does have alot to do with it. Its happening because it has been promoted well, the music is dope as hell and the crowd is gorgeous. Abyss's sound is off right now but Richie has got it under control. The man that built the sound, Steve Dash is meeting with Richie today to fix things. And there will be a very special surprise on its way that no other club in the area has. And please all, keep in mind we are only going into week 4 of the all new Friday's at Abyss. There are still many kinks that need to be worked out. I do believe anyone who hasn't checked out the party should. This Friday birthday celebrations for Joey Enuff and me, Brian Watkins. So if everyone can stop bickering and start dancing we will all be alright. Just remember Music is the Answer............and Richie will answer any questions you have every Friday night

Guest saleen351

The bunka is just a better club, nicer, bigger, better sound, better chicks, better parking, better bar space, good bartenders, but RS is the man so he is the only reason I would go to abyss on fridays..Manny got weds on lock down, I think he is in his 6th year there as wed nite DJ..Got to give him props, hes earned it. I think if they brought RS back to the bunka it would really bad....cause the place would be toooooo packed!! Everyone and their mother would show up....But I'll still go on fridays to abyss but........abyss needs to get their shit fixed. It all went down hill when they re did the place..I want old abyss back...

Here are my reasons again if you missed them...

1. Dance floor just sucks....Dont' even try and stick up for that dance floor. it just sucks..

2. Dance floor is tooooooo bright

3. NO bar space, all the space is used by the vip ppl, WTF, I like it in the old days with bars near the dance floors..

4. those stupied curtains,..WTF get rid of them

5. put the dance floor between the two big bars

6. only 1 bathroom still.....even Bamboo in SSH now has 2 bathrooms

7. crowd is good, maybee a little to "ghetto" downstairs.

8. drinks are ok but the bartenders are hot.

9. closing time...

10. parking situation sucks ass.... I don't like to wait 15 mins to park my car....ITS COLD NOW...

11. why waste all that space when you walk in,,,thats more dance space. Hell, let eviljav Dj in there....

12. music is real good, RS is tight

13. sound system is terrible...

14. I miss Hunka bunka with RS..

15. jarmenio and ducatti are cool as hell...

Originally posted by kettleone4me

And there will be a very special surprise on its way that no other club in the area has.

ohhhh ahhhh. i like suprises! what are you gonna do? stay open past 2am? that would be cool

get rid of the FAKE TREES?

add a bathroom upstairs?

other than that, you're doing fine for 4 weeks into the party.

happy BD