Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido "Hello"

Last night at Caruso's I saw all my favorite guido faces.

Vinnie the landscaper, Tony the Mechanic, Joe the personal trainer, Mike that sells cell phones and Frankie that works at his father's deli. I got a kiss on the cheek from each, and we talked about my arms. We had a ten minute session in the bathroom about my ab workout while comparing whose abs were more solid. It brought back memories from 1998 when we used to vegitate in the Roxy bathrooms comparing muscles. It was like a fuckin muscleman contest you see on MSG. What's the plan for the weekend? Gonna go to world and get my G on, any takers?

G is good..

GH MAster

Rick

bio.miamiheat100.jpg

Originally posted by ghboy

Last night at Caruso's I saw all my favorite guido faces.

Vinnie the landscaper, Tony the Mechanic, Joe the personal trainer, Mike that sells cell phones and Frankie that works at his father's deli. I got a kiss on the cheek from each, and we talked about my arms. We had a ten minute session in the bathroom about my ab workout while comparing whose abs were more solid. It brought back memories from 1998 when we used to vegitate in the Roxy bathrooms comparing muscles. It was like a fuckin muscleman contest you see on MSG. What's the plan for the weekend? Gonna go to world and get my G on, any takers?

G is good..

GH MAster

Rick

bio.miamiheat100.jpg

Are you going to go to Factory afterwards and stand in a circle with all your boys, throwing your arms around like you are having a seizure?